Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    The weather in the South Central area is actually fairly mild. We did have a difficult winter last year, record snow fall as well as continuous low temperatures. This year it has been in the double digits above zero quite often. I've been enjoying it.

I heat my house with hydronic heat, or hot water baseboard. I installed a 97% efficient boiler combi system that provides my potable hot water as well as heating. It's a full modulating natural gas unit. Peak fire is 199K Btu, thankfully it's modulating so it only uses the fuel necessary to maintain my temp setpoint and it only fires on the potable side when a tap is opened or an appliance calls for it.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Whoa, totally off topic. Pictures.

Totally digging this thing.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Well, I've received the oil/concentrate kits for these units. Looks really nice, the nail is titanium and they've come with some nice ground glass fittings. The daubers are absolutely beautiful, I don't really want to get them sticky but oh well. I pressed up a kake last night, specifically for this event. I imagine I'll have to make some oil to mess about with too.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Well shit. Left the Prometheus Pocket out camping. Couldn't have picked a more beautiful place to leave it though. Hopefully its new owner takes good care of it.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I'm dredging this up to give the MADDEST of PROPS to the owner of PypTek. As I said I left that one unit out at the lake, then I decided to replace it. Had to have a black one to go in the safe, I'll use the green one.

Tricky bit is, the unit I left out in the woods had the Martini Glass Bowl on it. A conical bowl, rather than the cylindrical unit they used to ship with. I just hit up the owner of PypTek and asked if I could get another Martini Glass Bowl for the thing and he's sending it to me for no charge. What a gentleman! I am a very happy camper, both literally and figuratively.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    The Pyptek Nanos are on the way! I pre ordered two of these units, it's a chillum design, glass stem/bowl in the machined Aluminum, anodized jacket. Should be sexy as all git out.

It won't be natural aluminum when it comes in. All anodized.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    The Nano is wicked awesome. I have a green one, got a blue one for a friend. Glass bat in an indestructible housing. Camping gear for sure.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12