Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    29 times
    With the new markets emerging for glass pipes, bong kits etc. I am surprised that few artisans in the glass blowing field have not started making pipes in their free time.
    To sell in flea markets.
    The funny thing is I see a lot of Chinese imports being sold for outrageous prices.
    To bad people are missing this boat, just a little under cutting of the Chinese prices would go a long way.

just sayin
    Last edited by Fat Freddy; 03-14-2011 at 05:15 AM.
    When I die I will go sliding into the grave saying woo Wee what a ride, whats next oh God?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Well, there is Etsy, as well as Regretsy. . . If you haven't checked out Regretsy for a laugh, you should.

If you haven't checked out Etsy for hand made wooden and glass pipes, you should also. I have to say, be wary. Unless you've got a real good idea of what most imports look like, you could get scammed. They'll sell junk in place of handmade if you can't spot the difference. That said, there is a ton of legit stuff on there as well. Nice wooden pipes too.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Pretty sure that market is already pretty saturated, they've got glass pipes that are called unbreakable. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Yea, billing anything as unbreakable is always a mistake. I could break a ball bearing, given the opportunity. Especially if someone told me it was unbreakable.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Well said, I was thinking about buying 1 just to break it but they wanted like 80.00$. You tend to hear a lot of Bullshit in most head shops I have visited, I've been thrown out 1 of them in Bloomington that freaks out if you call it a bong. I said bong and they said goodbye, so I left. I didn't return for at least a year, there are 4 other head shops in Bloomington that I know of. I did buy my new bong in the head shop I've been thrown out of LOL. Take care and be well

mal

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Ah yes, the "B" word. Totally weirds me out too man. Having to call a sweet bong a "tobacco water pipe" makes me snicker. I usually wind up telling the people at the shop more about the product they sell than they would care to hear. I went down the road today and looked at some of the new Raydiator stuff. The Vapor Engine looks cool. Probably going to have to add it to the herd.

Free Marijuana Grow Bible

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed