Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Theres 2 PB's that I like.. Gonna run em again in clone and see how they do.. Ones super super dark and another is more lavender but has a nice berry smell to her.. Theres also another that is pretty purple and has just a lil more frost but not very much smell.. See, my buddy didnt do them justice at all so Im gonna give em another go and give em exta lovin Actually, Im about to take cut off the clones again so I can flip em soon.. But so far I like #2, #5, and possibly #1.. but we'll see..

SnowHigh BBB? I had a clone I got from a good friend who'd just started running em and we both had em auto on us.. Dont know why but as soon as the roots hit the side of the pots/bags, they'd start to flower.. Even my clones I took off it flowered.. No stress, and under 24hrs light.. Idk.. Good luck, I hope you have better results.. The bud smelled good.. Not like blueberries, and tasted more like earthberry if that makes sense....

Tre, I need a cut of your BB Skunk.. I wanna reverse my BB bubba and have it spunk on her.. My BB bubba actually smells and tastes like BB not like the katsu cut at all.. Skunky in veg too..

Or I can give you cuts and you can do it.. Up to you..
    Forgot about your BBBubba... you just know how I feel about fems.
    I also have Oaxacan Highland x DJs BB I need a good male leaning Oaxacan to hit my Oaxacan PolywOG ('Señor Frog ') and a BB leaner to hit BBSk.
    When you come over to help trim pick up a BBSk cut from me. I guess SRG needs to offer fems if they want em
    I have Sodium Thiosulphate and Coloidial Silver that needs used. Pick it up too!!.. maybe ill swing it by.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Hey, if my Blue Pit germs and is a male, you got 1st dibs, if ya want it.. Crossing fingers for a 50/50 male (its nice to have HIGH hopes )
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Does anyone know the story or linage of the Johny Blaze in the Blueberry Blast? Was wondering about giving these a go for the blue dream hunt? Much appericiated on any info. funk off. Oh yeah Tre, if I ever grab anyones gear or testers and I pull that shiite, shoot me. Funk on
    Check this out: Johnny Blaze (by DJ Short) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

That site is close to the Internet Movie Database of canna strains.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Thanks Rx, Im a fan of the seedfinder. Look at Bohdi's Apollo 11 and tell me if ya reconize the funker that put a review, lol funk on. There's some peeps that need to be put on the list there: Cannobi Genetics, Sub Rosa Gardens, Maddfarmer, Illuminate, Jaws, and other fine breeders coming up and shitting of the game and dont get the fame to claim, and it's a shame folks dont hear thier name. Funk on WW
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Check this out: Johnny Blaze (by DJ Short) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

That site is close to the Internet Movie Database of canna strains.
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Well said and you kept it funky as always Funk Monk, hope your plants are doing well and you and yours also PD

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Thanks Rx, Im a fan of the seedfinder. Look at Bohdi's Apollo 11 and tell me if ya reconize the funker that put a review, lol funk on. There's some peeps that need to be put on the list there: Cannobi Genetics, Sub Rosa Gardens, Maddfarmer, Illuminate, Jaws, and other fine breeders coming up and shitting of the game and dont get the fame to claim, and it's a shame folks dont hear thier name. Funk on WW
    Seedfinder.eu definitely seems limited in respect to newer breeders. I can understand, in part, just because the proliferation of new breeders/chuckers has exponentially increased the job of cataloging them and their strains. Riot would know better than I, but there may be a way to contact the folks at Seedfinder to request inclusion in its database. I don't really know how else one would get the attention of the folks there.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Oh - and funked UP review of Bodhi's A11 at Seedfinder, monk.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    617 times
    Monk there is also a Blueberry Blast by Reeferman Seeds which is Northern Lights x Blueberry but obviously not the one you were inq about. PDX the strains you have selected sound good I am looking forward to the show. Peace

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    I havent' tried Reeferman Seeds yet, I like the sound of it though with the Lights twist on it. Thanks for the thought and I will certainly look into it, does anyone have an opinion on his gear? Funk off
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrdog View Post
    Monk there is also a Blueberry Blast by Reeferman Seeds which is Northern Lights x Blueberry but obviously not the one you were inq about. PDX the strains you have selected sound good I am looking forward to the show. Peace
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    The BB Blast I got a cut from was from snowhigh seeds.. And thanks for the link RacerX, the pic of Johhny Blaze is almost identical to how my auto'ing BB Blast looked.. It was only in a 1 gal and hit almost 2 zips.. Really fluffy bud.. Smelled good but not really berryish and it tasted like earthy berries.. Wasnt bad and all the blunts I rolled with it on the way to the beach, did their job.. Wasnt bad smoke, just wish mine hadnt auto'd so I could grow it a 2nd time and determine if I wanted to grow it some more.. Also, not saying anyone elses will auto but I had it in a room with about 20+ different strains and nothing else auto'd.. Just sharing my experiences..
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed