3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freegrow View Post
    a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do !
    Damn right homie!
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Status
    Liked
    654 times
    Yo Ho Homie, good vibes on the grow bro...
    Got my supplies together for the bubbler and she be up and running by the end of the day, thank you Sir
    Tell OG you might have a tag along next time......

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    Yo Ho Homie, good vibes on the grow bro...
    Got my supplies together for the bubbler and she be up and running by the end of the day, thank you Sir
    Tell OG you might have a tag along next time......
    Jade-

Anytime man, anytime...

-greener

Status
    Liked
    654 times
    Ah you guys will be smoking some nice Jade Green this year I got something in the pipe for you boys state side....
    I'm working on a nice cross that needs atleast one good grower to take her hand

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    Ah you guys will be smoking some nice Jade Green this year I got something in the pipe for you boys state side....
    I'm working on a nice cross that needs atleast one good grower to take her hand
    Jade-

I would love to smoke some of your grow and run something for you... Send 'em along! We'll run 'em and see what we get... What kinds of cross you got in mind?

I'd love to see something "new" hit the scene. There's too much Chem and OG based stuff. Kinda like all the NL #5 or Skunk #1 crosses from back in the day. Although, I LOVE real-deal NL #5... Nobody else seems to like it anymore, but I hold a special place in my heart/lungs for it. It's just time to bring some "new" stuff in.

-greener

Its round on the ends and high in the middle
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    111 times
    Greener is definitely right - state-side - we really do need to see some new genetics coming out for the medical community and Jade - you know what you can do! - But I know you'll continue to do the right thing and keep working on strains that really do help the community. And Greener - don't feel to bad I like the NL#5 to - sad that I don't see it around much anymore - especially on the east coast (at least if it does come in - it's usually as beasters and been beat up to much to even call it NL#5). Actually wouldn't mind finding a real deal cut of it - cause honestly it does have medical potential - at least from personal experience and a few other people who have similar pain conditions and it is definitely an appetite stimulant, heh.

Keep up all the good work guys, and eventually I'll be out there on the west side trying to do my best to help out as well.
    -Life

Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    833 times
    A buddy if mine in CO gets cuts of NL #5 from on older hippie type guy that I've seen flower out to small grapefruit size. Seriously baby head size. I was blown away.
    Testing Alien Ballz Deep and Kats n Dogs for Sub Rosa

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    589 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    A buddy if mine in CO gets cuts of NL #5 from on older hippie type guy that I've seen flower out to small grapefruit size. Seriously baby head size. I was blown away.
    Shifty-

Now THAT's what I'm talking about... You're giving me flashbacks. I grew NL 10+ years ago when we first came indoors from our outdoor guerrilla growing. We got a bud the diameter of the 3-liter soda bottle and twice as long. It was awesome... Couldn't stop giggling as we trimmed it up back then. Was the first time i had seen anything that size. Even our outdoor strains wouldn't reach that kind of diameter (we ran PNW Purple, Shiva Skunk, Blue Hawaiian, Early Pearl back then). I needed that memory. Thanks Shifty!

-greener

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed