Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    Let's hear what you are working with, running across, or hearing about.

On my side, we are receiving some really nice Jilly Bean, Purps, and Blue Dream. These are among 40 strains avail that are noteworty!
    Would give my personal stamp of approval on this 'ish!! Hydro.. but flushed well after a really dialled grow!
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    a whole assortment of things! lots of clubs but all under wrap and for good reason. they are great tho! dynasty has alot of gear spread out through the clubs in portland, salem, eugene, bend and some other places. alot of norcal strains are making their way up as well. i've been pretty impressed myself. Some real sweet berry strains going around right now and they are damn impressive.

the best cuts i have recieved here are:
    blackbetty(sour diesel x ak47)
    blackcherry(blackbetty bx)
    starwreck(sensi star x trainwreck)
    cali-o(not sure just a 14-18wk sativa)
    goo

did alot of breeding with the blackbetty and goo but only ran the others for a couple years. really like the breeder for that strain. runs the joy of life classes for mama's.. he's a stand up dude! and he liked my slayer shirt.. lol

i'm working on raspberry kush x strawberry cough x lemon skunk f3(might try to get a mothership x purplewreck x lemon skunk male going for another project on that strain), and a black widow x mendo purps f2, gnarlic x mendo purps f1 and just started a gnarlic x mango, mendo purps x mango giant kush x mango dusting The mango will be for friends tho And then some sannies.

really hope to get your gear round these parts sometime soon brother!

keep it green

john
    Last edited by TrippyHippy; 05-27-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post

On my side, we are receiving some really nice Jilly Bean, Purps, and Blue Dream. These are among 40 strains avail that are noteworty!
    Would give my personal stamp of approval on this 'ish!! Hydro.. but flushed well after a really dialled grow!
    Was just gifted a killer JillyBean male from neighbor doing some test runs for TGA. He's workin on dusting a SensiSeeds jack herer himself. gonna call it JillyJack Want to dust this kc mango with jilly and prolly hit all my sannies keepers with a little bit of jilly too. So many new dads and moms coming up on the horizon though it should be an exciting summer season! mostly excited about running some sub rosa!

would really love some blue dream too *cough* hehe. gonna make a trip up to P town soon

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    I have grown the jilly bean, agent org, and plushberry. All these strains have put off nanners. There was no seeds. Trippy or anyone else know why this has happened?
    JTR, and Deep purp are the only ones that hasnt done this. The JTR has crystal covered stems....crystals everywhere. Better than the super lemon haze imo.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TreFarmer View Post

Up here in WA I am running the Blue Dream, Starbud, Plushberry, Jack the Ripper, Larry and Deadhead OG from cc, super lemon haze, flying dutch female mix, red dragon, Sogouda, Applejack, Sweet Afghani Delicious, Sleestack, OG from DNA (she is wanting to self will be the last time I grow this one), and a special cut gifted to me by an old timer that I met a couple years back that is white as fuck and I am sure a breeder would like to get ahold of this one. They all are in flower. I do one or two of each kind. I put them in at seperate times so I and the Oompa Loompas are not stuck trimming a bunch at once.

In veg I havent decided which ones listed above I will run with my new batch. The new ones are.....Lemon Alien Dawg, Bright Moments, Green Python, Hawaiian Snow, Lemon Skunk from gh, and a test strain for Hazeman that is Bubba Kush x
    (Purple Erkle x Loompas Headband) x (The White x Aloha White Widow)
    Its gonna be an interesting summer. Because its summer I will be running the air conditioner. This allows me to properly use CO2. There are gonna be some monster bud pics to come.

Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    I have grown the jilly bean, agent org, and plushberry. All these strains have put off nanners. There was no seeds. Trippy or anyone else know why this has happened?
    JTR, and Deep purp are the only ones that hasnt done this. The JTR has crystal covered stems....crystals everywhere. Better than the super lemon haze imo.
    Can't tell you myself as the only strain of TGA's that I have run is the one I have current 'Qush' dwarf like little plants and are only 2 weeks old. Hope it turns out good, i promised my friend i'd run these for him. As far as the nanners go.. I'll be cutting them down faster than a homeless dude picking up a hundred dollar laying on the street.

My friends TGA test grows are pretty solid from what I see. But who knows. The male I received is about as vigorous as the Lemon Skunk x Mothership male I used to do alot of my breeding. The jillybean even sort of exhibits the candy store pheno just in veg odor. I/my friends test all my seeds before they go to f2 so if anything that shows instability it gets tossed immediately. Always get jealous when i hear other peoples strains.. want me some aliendawg and alien tech. just gotta get off my ass.. thats what i love about getting seeds.. just takes a trip to the mailbox.
    Smoking gardens clean dry!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I've grown 8-10 TGA strains and never have had a hermi problem, not even 1 plant. This was a few years ago, so could be a new thing. Loved the JTR as well as JC2, got a decent Querkle as well. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    2012-02-08_03-12-09_689.jpg

This was my Deep Purple from TGA.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    That Deep Purple looks sexy, nice job.

I've been burning through clone selections and i got it down to a few keepers, Blue Magoo, Larry OG, UW. Culled Cherry AK, Vanilla Kush, Endless Sky, White Widow, Chocolate Chunk, Superman OG, Cinex. Growing Plushberry 1st run also, week 7 no bananas(crossing fingers).

Gonna cut down to 1-2 so I can run some more seeds, gonna try a bunch of new gear..Sin City, G.O.D., CVS, Dynasty.

In Pdx my friend has been getting some Killer stuff lately for donating, my favs are Blue Dream and Sour star. Amazing

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    That Deep Purple looks sexy, nice job.

I've been burning through clone selections and i got it down to a few keepers, Blue Magoo, Larry OG, UW. Culled Cherry AK, Vanilla Kush, Endless Sky, White Widow, Chocolate Chunk, Superman OG, Cinex. Growing Plushberry 1st run also, week 7 no bananas(crossing fingers).

Gonna cut down to 1-2 so I can run some more seeds, gonna try a bunch of new gear..Sin City, G.O.D., CVS, Dynasty.

In Pdx my friend has been getting some Killer stuff lately for donating, my favs are Blue Dream and Sour star. Amazing

Do you have the pink pheno of Plushberry? I am curious if this is a dominant gene. Spoke only with one other person running it and they didnt get the pink pheno.
    It starts showing its pink color in the sixth week so you should know by now if its the pink.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast