Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    hey yall, dont mind me but would like to chat wit some peeps from tHe Big O. Oregon is my next temple location if Michigan gets any more wild wild west. One reason I chose here is growing up on Northern Lights and PermaFrost which seems to have been claimed in both our areas. Curious what cha thoughts on this. I have a permafrost, but nL seems to been tucked away again since the early 90's. Figured BC and europe had brought them main stream. Perma frost is kinda of a legend its self. love trainwreck for medical purposes. I think the perma is trainwreckXNothern Lights #? or white widow. IMAG0175.jpg she's 3 weeks now, but that's at 1 week of 12-12. This girl is going to be hugh.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    Do you have the pink pheno of Plushberry? I am curious if this is a dominant gene. Spoke only with one other person running it and they didnt get the pink pheno.
    It starts showing its pink color in the sixth week so you should know by now if its the pink.
    Yeah, I popped a 5 pack and got 2 females. It's not dominant, but both mine went purple at two weeks in. My temps are at 75-80. It's a crapshoot with the coloring, green to dark purple to barely pink at all. Sometimes people don't even notice it until they cut up. I like the pink trichome heads.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    hey yall, dont mind me but would like to chat wit some peeps from tHe Big O. Oregon is my next temple location if Michigan gets any more wild wild west. One reason I chose here is growing up on Northern Lights and PermaFrost which seems to have been claimed in both our areas. Curious what cha thoughts on this. I have a permafrost, but nL seems to been tucked away again since the early 90's. Figured BC and europe had brought them main stream. Perma frost is kinda of a legend its self. love trainwreck for medical purposes. I think the perma is trainwreckXNothern Lights #? or white widow. IMAG0175.jpg she's 3 weeks now, but that's at 1 week of 12-12. This girl is going to be hugh.
    Hey Funkmonk,

get a job lined up before you come...It's better economy over here but it still sucks. We got enough unemployed potheads over here lol, jk. Other than that West Coast is badass, we got it all. PNW has all the strains you just gotta know the right people, I've seen most everything come through every once in a while. We get good plant & weight limits in Oregon and Washington also.

Where you live in Michigan? Is it getting crazy over there? You can get houses for free in the big cities, it must be nuts. U.P. looks pretty nice, in the summer anyways..lol.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    Hey Funkmonk,

get a job lined up before you come...It's better economy over here but it still sucks. We got enough unemployed potheads over here lol, jk. Other than that West Coast is badass, we got it all. PNW has all the strains you just gotta know the right people, I've seen most everything come through every once in a while. We get good plant & weight limits in Oregon and Washington also.

Where you live in Michigan? Is it getting crazy over there? You can get houses for free in the big cities, it must be nuts. U.P. looks pretty nice, in the summer anyways..lol.
    on the west side off lake michigan. Yeah shit has been nutz like the late 80's and 90's in detroit, lived there for 18 yrs. Not free but yeah we got hammered cause of the housing market crashed hard. Ton of auto workers couldnt afford them big houses and every nieghborhood has drop in value, makes me sick. Brand new house i built in 06 is valued at less than 85,000. Shit I wish i could pay that I almost paid double, but she's home and i aint paying some one to take my hard earned crib. yeah up is great but I havent been there, kinda of funny. Deleveriance still scares scares me. Not a problem am in crackville but stick my chinese ass in the woods wit some rednecks and lil asian running home. Racism kinda keeps me close to cities or known nature sites. Pure evil comes hand n hand wit racist peeps, needless in this world. Enough of that, but I love Michigan for its natural resources and East coast gets a lil crazy for me. Boston and Philly are some other places Ive stayed but mi the longest. Yeah in the mid 90's we use to have a ton of hippies from the PNW come wit some crazy dank and colorful fungi, some of the best. Im not worried bout employment as much as before. Doing the caregiver service for a few and love beening at home raising my own. I will see that great region of yalls. Stay funky and what's up wit the perma, is it common out there or Nothern Lights?
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    on the west side off lake michigan. Yeah shit has been nutz like the late 80's and 90's in detroit, lived there for 18 yrs. Not free but yeah we got hammered cause of the housing market crashed hard. Ton of auto workers couldnt afford them big houses and every nieghborhood has drop in value, makes me sick. Brand new house i built in 06 is valued at less than 85,000. Shit I wish i could pay that I almost paid double, but she's home and i aint paying some one to take my hard earned crib. yeah up is great but I havent been there, kinda of funny. Deleveriance still scares scares me. Not a problem am in crackville but stick my chinese ass in the woods wit some rednecks and lil asian running home. Racism kinda keeps me close to cities or known nature sites. Pure evil comes hand n hand wit racist peeps, needless in this world. Enough of that, but I love Michigan for its natural resources and East coast gets a lil crazy for me. Boston and Philly are some other places Ive stayed but mi the longest. Yeah in the mid 90's we use to have a ton of hippies from the PNW come wit some crazy dank and colorful fungi, some of the best. Im not worried bout employment as much as before. Doing the caregiver service for a few and love beening at home raising my own. I will see that great region of yalls. Stay funky and what's up wit the perma, is it common out there or Nothern Lights?
    Yeah I hear ya, sounds rough. It will get better though. It's funny but I was actually thinking of buying a cheap house out in the sticks, I've heard it's beautiful country. Live there in the summer and fix a place up and whatnot, medical marijuana state. I'm disabled on fixed income so I would actually help the economy there. I love the outdoors, that's why I love Portland...it sounds pretty similar except we rarely get snow. People are cool here man, it gets pretty hillbilly/racist way out in the sticks sometimes it's still not like some parts of the south or anything...Florida and whatnot. Portland is actually pretty cool being close to the pacific ocean, it's a melting pot here.

Perma Frost yeah i seen some around, a delivery guy has that on lock...and I've seen it at one of the clubs around. I saw some NL5 around also, that's my fav NL.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    yeah me and a few other members are on the Nothern Lights trail now. bohdi's Nl cross and someone's doing superglue from seedism, and ive done some hybids but noting like the pure. Stay funky my friend and always welcome to michigan, that's just it, everyone has to build or fix their own car now, it's amazing how much we save when we dont have any. PEACE FUNK DANK
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    Anyone had any Girls Scout Cookies yet? Holy smokes I've never seen a strain with so much hype. I went to Rose City Wellness Center a few months ago and they have it on lock. So if anyone wants to see what all the hype is about, check it out.

I can't believe what that guy paid for 3 cuts, wow. I gotta say though, it's amazing pot. I haven't had a pot with a strong menthol taste in 15 years. It was kinda old so I didn't get a strong cookie taste, but the menthol was still there. Freaking dense like rocks, like a purple and amber Almond-Roca.

I will be keeping an eye out for Cookie and Cherry Pie hybrids this summer, I know there are a few coming.

So anyone had any Cookies yet? What did you think, did it live up the the hype?
    Last edited by Ronson; 06-15-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I have been watching for seeds of GSC and Bay 11.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    Anyone looking for clones? Funk I just saw some NL#5 on Craigs List, along with like 50 others.

Cotton Candy Kush
    Cannalope Haze
    Green Crack
    Sour Cream
    SD Bullrider
    G13 x Hashplant
    Grapefruit-Kush
    LA Con
    Pre-98 Bubba Kush
    Cindy-99 (Pineapple Pheno)
    Bogglegum
    Apple Diesel
    Tangerine Dream Kush
    Purple Joy
    Original Trainwreck (arcata cut)
    Romulan (joe's cut)
    Salmon Creek x Big Bud
    DJ's Blueberry
    Pineapple Dogshit
    XJ13
    Blue Widow Diesel
    Sour Diesel
    OGiesel
    Blackberry Bubba Kush
    Purple Mr.Nice
    Hashmaster
    Pot Of Gold
    Banana Gum
    OGjuana
    OG Cindy
    LSD
    Power Plant
    C-99
    Mazar
    Mr. Nice
    Sharksbreath
    Superman OG
    Jillybean
    AK-47
    Larry OG
    Skywalker OG
    Hells Angel OG
    Exile
    Chem-91
    Chem-Dawg
    Abusive OG
    Vanilla Coca-Cola Kush
    Headband OG
    Northern Lights #5
    Mendocino Purple
    Purple Bubba Kush
    Larry OG
    GDP
    White Rhino
    SFV OG
    Romulan

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    Anyone looking for clones? Funk I just saw some NL#5 on Craigs List, along with like 50 others.

Cotton Candy Kush
    Cannalope Haze
    Green Crack
    Sour Cream
    SD Bullrider
    G13 x Hashplant
    Grapefruit-Kush
    LA Con
    Pre-98 Bubba Kush
    Cindy-99 (Pineapple Pheno)
    Bogglegum
    Apple Diesel
    Tangerine Dream Kush
    Purple Joy
    Original Trainwreck (arcata cut)
    Romulan (joe's cut)
    Salmon Creek x Big Bud
    DJ's Blueberry
    Pineapple Dogshit
    XJ13
    Blue Widow Diesel
    Sour Diesel
    OGiesel
    Blackberry Bubba Kush
    Purple Mr.Nice
    Hashmaster
    Pot Of Gold
    Banana Gum
    OGjuana
    OG Cindy
    LSD
    Power Plant
    C-99
    Mazar
    Mr. Nice
    Sharksbreath
    Superman OG
    Jillybean
    AK-47
    Larry OG
    Skywalker OG
    Hells Angel OG
    Exile
    Chem-91
    Chem-Dawg
    Abusive OG
    Vanilla Coca-Cola Kush
    Headband OG
    Northern Lights #5
    Mendocino Purple
    Purple Bubba Kush
    Larry OG
    GDP
    White Rhino
    SFV OG
    Romulan
    Thanks, but temple rules no cutz unless from breeder himself. 7 yrs inside and some unruley wars cause of my addiction to strains. So this monk plays safe and pops beans and very very very rarely except a cut after a yr of studying. Sorry but PM and now some various types of bugs is not worth it. TRUST on craigs list, My balls arent that swoll bro. Awsome list of killa's though. Stay Fresh and Clean my friend.
    Funk Monk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast