Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Keep It Simple Stoner a.k.a KISS

For a newb, there are A LOT of distractions out there.

Somehow, an underground market has been literally 'consumed' by pointless products.

Even some of the so called 'simple' methods have users buying multiple products.

Stated herein is a method that has been handed down to me, by someone who had it handed down to them, and in no way am I taking credit for this method.

Hopefully some of the Pro's will pipe in, and we'll have a good old thread going on simplicity, and the long term benefits of such simple methods.

Lucas Formula (.com!)

If you don't know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part GH Flora Series...however, what most people don't know is that they are paying for H20! That's right, most of the liquid GH is I believe distilled water.

The Method

MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:

1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom
    pH Calibration***
    Per US gal. tap water

***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF! 1/2 Tsp pH UP works for me!)

How To Completely Dissolve
    Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!)
    Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar
    Shake for at least 5 min. (You don't have to shake it hard, it just takes time. So get comfy!)
    Pour solution into mixing bucket
    Fill to desired amount and away ya go!
    BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH...adjust accordingly...

That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.

I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    This sounds like the winning ticket!!

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    hippie420... you know I already love ya bro. this method solves my obstacles to using an earthbox container grow system. i've used an earthbox now for two seasons to grow jalapenos and it's an amazing container system. bumper crops each year. set one up in a tent and it would be on. just can't explain away a grow tent in an apartment til i'm legal.
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    If you are only growing for you then growlab makes a 1'4''x1'4''x 3'11'' Tent that would fit easily inside a closet. You would have to scrog or lst or top multiple times, but it could work, was looking into one of these for my 150W HPS in the future think it came out to almost 90Watts per Square Foot... IMHO done right some serious Grams per watt could be achieved with this setup. But that is just my 2 cents.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    366 times
    KISS is the way to go!

My last two runs with Maxibloom went well, but I think there's a couple additives missing from a straight Maxibloom diet that will really benefit your garden.

Here's the other additives I would suggest using along with the Maxibloom.

Cal/Mag, I had issues the first grow and started to on the second until I supplemented.

Silica Blast, Protekt, etc.. Silica is not a necessity however you will have stronger plants with additional heat/drought resistance. Adding silica is only going to benefit your garden.

Molasses, Feed your beneficials and they will help you feed your plant!!

You can get away without all of this stuff and still grow a nice garden with Maxibloom but these 3 products will compliment it nicely, the calmag is almost a necessity.

I'm actually putting the MB aside for this next grow and trying out a all-in-one powder nute called Veg+Bloom. It has silica, cal/mag, carbs, fulvics and a bunch of other good stuff in it. I'm hoping end results blow MB out of the water. We'll see.

Status
    Liked
    1040 times
    maxi bloom is good KISS stuff though its not really an additive

its intended purpose is to be a one part fert
    this place could have been cool - now its just another revenue stream - peace out!