Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    147 times
    Hey folks, not sure if you have heard of this root conditioner. ESC Treatment promotes robust root development in both soil and soil-less mediums. "Bigger roots means bigger fruit!"

A year to year video comparison outdoors, this comparison also includes the Flower Initiator.

ESC Treatment is not a nutrient but a highly concentrated liquid solution that contains a wetting agent for faster water penetration and vitamin fortification to reduce shock and balance soil conditions after initial use. ESC optimizes uptake of water, nutrients and photosythesis, while reducing your watering schedule.

ESC Treatment is a fast acting, non-toxic, food grade, 100% bio-degradable Polyacrylamide/Thiamine (B1) surfactant. ESC Treatment may be used on established plants, however optimum benefits are achieved when applied at initial planting or early cycle stages:

ESC requires only a single application if treating flowering plants that finish in less than 9 weeks.

Reduce daily water use by a minimum of 25%.

Reduce fertilization by a minimum of 35%.

Enhance germination, growth and yields.

Decrease times to harvest.

Dramatically reduces transplant shock.

Won’t absorb salt – Reduces build ups.

Will not leave any residue in soils or mediums.

Silica stays on the root longer and won’t breakdown as rapidly and allowing plants to uptake 90-95% of the silica and other nutrients.

ESC Treatment will increase root and bio-mass by maintaining moisture and nutrient levels within the root zone by creating a membrane of sorts, which prevents passage of water and fertilizers by holding them to be taken in as needed while preventing fertilizer leeching with each subsequent watering.

ESC Treatment penetrates the medium up to 18” deep to add billions of tiny ‘tubular sponges’ to your medium, which are shaped in such a way as to excite root development. Once the roots grow into the tubes they get water and food as needed, thereby reducing the shock from low and high water periods. This leads to sustained growth as the plants are better able to utilize the available nutrients and water.

ESC Treatment is completely safe for all mediums and micro ecology, such as mycorrhizal fungi, as it works with beneficial bacteria to promote a healthy ecology that will benefit all stages of plant growth.

Complete instructions and information on each ESC Root Conditioner product page.

Pricing:
    2 oz. treats 16 plants $ 40.00.
    8 oz. treats 64 plants $100.00.
    32 oz. treats 256 plants $250.00.
    128 oz. treats 1,024 plants $620.00.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    my past pouring overs of ferrel, grayyt, and I'm sure others' posts praising silica... the following bit from this threads opening post jumped right out:

Silica stays on the root longer and won’t breakdown as rapidly and allowing plants to uptake 90-95% of the silica and other nutrients.
    Last edited by b_pharma_free; 10-23-2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I've got a jug of silica blast on deck. Also at Grayyt's recommendation.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b_pharma_free View Post
    my past pouring overs of ferrel, grayyt, and I'm sure others' posts praising silica... the following bit from this threads opening post jumped right out:

Silica can come from many sources, I used potassium silicate, powdered kelp and ESC together, the ESC enhances any and all silica resources.

I saw huge increases in final yields and quality, especially when combined with the Flower Initiator.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    It's pretty exciting. As Johnny law loosens his grip, the science behind growing will develop faster and faster.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    147 times
    I'm already there with many products at my website.

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed