Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Figured I start this thread as a resource for people search for specific items for plant needs that the average grow shop may not carry. Below I posted a link to mbferts, an excellent resource for people who make there own ferts to buy raw items like potassium silicate, and also have raw bennies, and omri rated organics. Mbnutes is a great place to get discounted nutrients. Check him out, you can get silica blaster, (he makes his own), for a fraction of the price, and he has advanced nutrients lines made at a fraction of the price. Definitely check em out. And if you have some good links, post em up.

MBferts Bulk Fertilizers
    Mbnutes - Welcome page
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nice Ralph, some useful stuff there. Great thread homie, funk on
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Heres a link to some of the best earthworm castings and earthworm tea around. Pollars worms are the shiz. Im a hydro organic grower who makes his own soilless medium mixes and i use the @#$% out of these castings, never had flies or any bugs from em period, chexk em out.

Where To Buy Worm Castings Part 1
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Next ill post ehydroponics. Main reason is theyll beat any price, (they will without question), and they have crazy sales. Just stocked up on a ton of my specific choice bulb, (they offered all brands), for 50$ a bulb, (i run 600, usually my bulbs are 90-100). So i check em every week or so to see what theyre offering at rock bottom prices.

eHydroponics | Hydroponics | Hydroponic Systems and Supplies | Grow Lights