Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    74 times
    Quantum Growth is one of our favorite products here in the Gage Green Gardens.

We use this stuff with every plant, in both hydro and soil. Recently begun to use it in hydro and have been seeing good results - roots white as ivory and it got rid of a mild case of root rot in days.

Basically it is a proprietary mix of microorganisms, bacteria and fungi, that plants need and love. The creator was a plant biologist and he used all the beneficial organisms that help keep plants healthy, keeps root zones thriving, etc. Some of the organisms fixate nitrogen, others break down nutrients, others kill off pathogens.

This stuff really works as we've seen larger yields, healthier plants, and plants that are less vulnerable to shock. Basically, you can use it to replace a multitude of products. It's basically a great combination of things like Great White (myco), Aquashield, etc..

This is used on golf courses to keep the grass green and Subway sandwiches has a contract with them and uses it in their gardens to produce those fresh vegggies.

We've found that Vitalorganisms.com is the best place to get it, quick shipping, good service (really helpful), and best price.

Keepin it simple
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    107 times
    Sounds awsome but I have a ?. Is it 100% organic?
    Be safe and reap the rewards!!!

Breeder
    Status
    Liked
    74 times
    Yes, this product is 100% organic. I just double checked and it says it right on the label

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Folks, new member, found this post via a google search and had to join so I could take advantage of some of the great advice I have seen throughout the forums...

I started using this about 6 months ago as well, I am happy to see the post above from GGG, just reinforces my thoughts that this is going to replace a number of products and it seems to be a catch all type of amendment for any phase, seedling/cuttings to flowering phases. I've been adding it to my tea mix that I have been using for years to water as well as to my worm bin when starting a new tray I add it to the water that the bedding soaks in (along with a lot of other amendments that make the castings super food). Worm Farming, that's a whole other thread, sorry...

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on adding bottled amendments or low npk amendments (such as this) to tea brews?

Just curious if adding this (for example) to the tea helps, hinders or has no effect on the product it's self or the brew. My main concern would be if the bacteria in the Quantum started to compete with the bene's already in the tea causing an unintended imbalance.

Would it be better to just add it to the diluted tea as I prepare to water instead of adding it directly to the tea to become incorporated in all the action happening there?

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by solarcell View Post
    Sounds awsome but I have a ?. Is it 100% organic?
    It says 100% organic on the label, but if that's not enough, you can pay $10-15 extra to get an OMRI labeled version, I don't see anything different in description of the "organic" version other than the stamp. Think that is for farmers that need to use only OMRI listed products for certification I would assume...