Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Well here is going to be a list of the best and most awesome stonermovies. Before watching any of the following movies, i advise, get HIGH. Most you've probably seen, other you haven't. The point is that each of these movies has its own message. Considering the amount of money generated by these films, makes the war on drugs seem pointless. There are too many benefits of marijuana to ignore. In the 1940's people were so misinformed they believed what they were told. Now that ignorance is no longer a factor, we are becoming more and more aware. These films are but a glimpse this.

Cast: Brenda Blethyn Craig Ferguson Somewhere among the stoner humor comes an intelligent film about weed. Watching refined British ladies get totally stoned during a tea party is reason enough to check this one out. Recent widow Grace (Brenda Blethy

Cast: James Roday Sam Huntington Jay Paulson Charlie Finn Directed and co-written by actor Thomas Haden Church (of TVs Wings and the movie Sideways), Rolling Kansas looks at three brothers (and their friends) quest for a magical marijuana forest that

Cast: Billy Bob Thornton John Lithgow Hank Azaria OK, so youre not going to find your lighthearted buddy stoner comedy in Homegrown, but that doesnt mean you should pass it by. A little bit comedy, drama and thriller combined, Homegrown follows a tri

Cast: Doug Benson Super High Me takes Morgan Spurlocks concept of eating McDonalds for 30 days straight and replaces burgers and fries with pot. Comedian Doug Benson tackles this documentary head-on, first avoiding pot for 30 days before taking on th

Cast: Dorothy Short Lillian Miles Dave OBrien Thelma White This 1935 propaganda flick was supposed to scare the crap outta wannabe potheads, but Reefer Madness instead became a cult classic. Watch what happens when you smoke marijuana the horror! Th

Cast: Ashton Kutcher Seann William Scott Jennifer Garner Marla Sokoloff Proof positive that getting baked makes you lose shit, Ashton Kutcher epitomized the stoner dude to perfection in Dude, Wheres My Car? Sure, Kutcher and Sean William Scott are co

14. PCU

Cast: Jeremy Piven David Spade Chris Young Jon Favreau While its not strictly a pothead movie, PCU has elements of stoner activity among the ner-do-wells of The Pit and the campus potheads, who spend their days playing Frisbee. Add in a pre-swingers

Cast: Seth Rogen Katherine Heigl Paul Rudd Leslie Mann While not the central plot line of Knocked Up, the sub-plot involving a group of stoners trying to get a web site a la Mr. Skin up and running provides some of the funniest scenes in the film. Se

Cast: Method Man Redman Mike Epps Silas P. Silas (Method Man) and Jamal King (Redman) smoke their friend. Well sort of. When pal Ivory dies, Silas uses his ashes as fertilizer for growing marijuana. The pair smoke the pot and in doing so, the ghost

Cast: Sean Penn Jennifer Jason Leigh Judge Reinhold Phoebe Cates Ray Walston Is there no stoner cooler than Jeff Spicoli, played to hilarious effect by Sean Penn? From the first moment we spy the pothead surfer, to his well-known movie quote: All I n

Cast: Dave Chappelle Guillermo Daz Jim Breuer Harland Williams If theres anything that Jim Breuer is good at (and trust us, theres not much water in his talent pool), its playing the half-baked halfwit. The comedic genius of Dave Chapelle gives the o

Cast: Jason Mewes Kevin Smith Shannon Elizabeth If theres one thing Kevin Smith carried through his many films, its the continuity of lazy stoners Jay and Silent Bob. The pair of slackers are featured in their own adventure in Jay and Silent Bob Stri

Cast: Jack Black Kyle Gass Dave Grohl Kick ass music, Jack Black, Kyle Gass , weed and psychedelic mushrooms. What more could you ask for in Tenacious Ds search for the coveted Pick of Destiny a chip from the tooth of Satan himself? Their quest for

Cast: Seth Rogen James Franco Gary Cole Rosie Perez Danny McBride Just released this week, Judd Apatows Pineapple Express is part stoner buddy comedy, part action flick, but guaranteed to deliver laughs as it follows dealer and pothead in an unlikel

Cast: Allen Covert Nick Swardson Doris Roberts Linda Cardellini Lest you think that Grandmas Boy is the story of a mild-mannered guy who still idolizes his gramma, think again. Starring Allen Covert, who typically appears in pal Adam Sandlers flicks,

Cast: Allen Covert Nick Swardson Doris Roberts Linda Cardellini Lest you think that Grandmas Boy is the story of a mild-mannered guy who still idolizes his gramma, think again. Starring Allen Covert, who typically appears in pal Adam Sandlers flicks,

Cast: Kal Penn John Cho A big shout out has to be given to both Harold and Kumar films the original is the ultimate stoner munchy run gone awry. After getting stoned, pals Harold and Kumar go in search of the White Castle burger, which seems like a

Cast: Cheech Marin Tommy Chong Cheech and Chong prove they are the godfathers of weed by taking their comedy routine to the big screen in their first full-length movie. With so many Cheech and Chong stoner flicks to choose from, we went with the orig

Cast: Jeff Bridges John Goodman Steve Buscemi Julianne Moore The Big Lebowski delivers more than stoner one-liners, giving thoughtful consideration to what it is that makes The Dude (played with laid-back precision by Jeff Bridges) tick. While plenty

Cast: Jason London Rory Cochrane Adam Goldberg Matthew McConaughey Milla Jovovich Ben Affleck Parker Posey It doesnt get much better than this following 70s era high school kids on their last day of school. Dazed and Confused is more than getting hi

Well there you have it. Enough stuff to watch for months. And don't forget to get high!

: source

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Watchin' "The Big Lebowski" right now - great stoner flick...

"Shut the fuck up, Donny"

"Mind if I do a jay?"

"That rug really tied the room together"

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    i'm not lobbying for this 'oddball' title to make the top 20 as it's not directly about cannabis. but kelly's heroes is most certainly a top choice for stoners of my generation.

edit to add: donald sutherland is pure genius as the laid back hippy commander of a few tanks
    Last edited by b_pharma_free; 01-10-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Good call my friend, 1st saw Kelly's Heroes in the back seat of my parents station wagon. I was about 6-8 years old in the back and the 1 st movie was for the kids and I was supposed to be asleep for the 2nd movie but I couldn't take my eyes off that movie. Love it to this day, Donald played the perfect stony tank commander

I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    glad to see some discussion on this gem. no tellin' how many times i've watched it and still enjoyed every minute(well not literally every minute; there are numerous deaths best not celebrated(the mine field scene is always a bit tough for me) but for them to have pulled off a wwii movie with an overall feelgood story impresses me.

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Just finished watchin' "Joe Dirt" for the umpteenth time...

Low brow, stupid and David Spade

I laff my ass off every time...

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    Great list of movies! Though I have watched a few before, will again go through them. Watch this documentary film on medical cannabis and know its positive effects on human health. Medicinal Cannabis | Watch Free Documentary Online

Dutchess of Dankies
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    534 times
    great list, some i haven't seen though. time for and a flick
    Herb is a gift from the earth. And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth. So before you knock it, try it first. You'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    37 times
    hey Man, thanks a lot movies. Love you a lot , now i am gonna see all the movies just because of you.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    37 times
    can you please provide me the torrent link for all the movies. I'll be more thankful to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast