Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    119 times
    Jaysus Mary n Joseph

I live on the Land of Eternal Youth. My boat is named Tír na nÓg and I have the horse painted on the back

I got home about midnight the other night and "Into the West" was on. It was about 15 minutes into it when I turned it on and I got on my laptop and wasn't paying much attention at first. I like to watch some Irish shows and documentaries and on PBS. Reminds me of Lulu and a little of her culture and the accents over there.

At first I thought it was almost an afternoon type special show for kids, but it was the wrong time for that. I get tired of the movies with all the violence and this one made me feel good

The movie was two young Irish boys who were adopted by a white horse named Tír na nÓg and taken on a journey that took them thru their families roots as Irish Travellers (Irish: an lucht siúil) also called pavee, tinkers or gypsies, are a traditionally itinerant ethnic group who maintain a set of traditions. Their mother died during the birth of the youngest (7) and the father was stuck in depression and alcohol since then.
    The movie even had a crooked cop called McCleary.

I saw it from the start on Netflix with a couple buddies last night

http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movi...4&locale=en-US

The Legend of Tír na nÓg

The Trailer for the movie

IMG_0664-1[1].jpg
    Last edited by Hum; 12-21-2014 at 01:56 PM.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    just discovered a gem in tom petty and the heartbreakers running down a dream. interesting look at his/their career. . it is over 3 hours long
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    the blacklist... very twisted spy/ international criminal show
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed