Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    29 times
    My apologies for not informing my fellow members of this site of this event. My hope is that you all will take some insperation from my report.

With great pleasure I am happy to report that the turn out exceeded my expectations.
    Today's rally easily went above and beyond the last years number of participants.
    I had the best time of my life meeting most of the members here and making new acquaintances.
    There was a feeling of energy in the air that was undeniable, So much positive energy flowing left me with a great appreciation
    of all of the caring people that took time out of their busy week to show up and give voice to our concerns.
    To all of my friends old and new I say whole heartily THANK YOU!! No words can express the love I felt today.
    Love not just for me but also for each other. Special thanks to Jeff Irwin He is truly a champion of the people.
    And all of the speakers who drove home our message. My deepest gratitude to NORMAL for supporting our movement.

Let us take a lesson from today's event, There is power in numbers!!! I am of the mind that we were heard today.
    With that in mind let us not become complacent, Now is the time to move forward. If I might call on care givers and patients in Rick Jones county.
    Please spread the word " cannabis can heal our afflictions or provide relief from it's side effects of chronic pain.
    Here is what I see happening. The Senate will table the questions of the amendments until after the elections.
    This will be a delaying tactic to possible save the jobs of those up for re-election.
    With Rick Jone's recent statement that he wants to Rewrite our law and put his vision of what medical marijuana patients should have available to them and how they should do things Means one thing to this author.... A very narrow interpretation of two mens vision of what is good for us and our state.
    In order to defend ageist this misguided approach to our law we must inform any and all who show interest and education those that have not read a report on medical marijuana. When we hear someones horror story's about someones sick or dying family member or friend we must show the love and compassion I seen today.
    And step up and educate them.

Again Thank you for taking a stand. This song is for you!

Dang I am so proud of my fellow Americans who have the courage to take a stand!
    When I die I will go sliding into the grave saying woo Wee what a ride, whats next oh God?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Fair Play to you Freddy,
    for getting out on the streets in protest.

Solidarity,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Yeah I got the call at 11:30 about the rally, but I wouldnt have made it in time. Great to hear that the peeps came out this time. I was there a few of them, but didnt hear about this one till it was getting started, drop some info next time and count on me on the steps with you. Funk me
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    29 times
    In the future I will make every effort to give advance notification of events.
    When I die I will go sliding into the grave saying woo Wee what a ride, whats next oh God?

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Id appreciate that and may the funk be with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
    In the future I will make every effort to give advance notification of events.
    Funk Monk