Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Admin

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1905 times
    I recently received a couple pair of Method Seven Grow Room Glasses.

I first received their HPS glasses and then they sent me a pair of MH glasses.

Here is a brief description on the glasses.

Our proprietary Rendition lens technology performs a miracle for you. We block the harsh yellow light emitted from High Pressure Sodium lighting ubiquitous to most grow rooms. Then the remaining portion of the light spectrum is re-adjusted in the lens to create white balanced light. Experience "Perfect Color" under HPS lighting - and work unconstrained in spite of that environment.

For the first time under HPS lights, you will see the natural colors of your plants. Monitor plant health, determine correctly the color of your plant leaves, spot pests, disease, rot, mildews, mineral deficiencies and excesses. The Rendition lens reveals color precisely enough to use a PH test strip while in the grow room. All without turning your HPS lighting off or walking your plants, or your testing equipment into daylight. (If you are the kind of person who wants to know the details, you can read about the amazing science behind this below).

And we protect your eyes. Find yourself constantly squinting in the grow room? Over time constant exposure to high levels of UV and infrared radiation leads to irreparable eye damage. Loss of color perception, cataracts, and the destruction of your night vision are possible. Our Rendition lens blocks all harmful invisible wavelengths (UVA, UVB, UVC and Infrared). Your plants require these invisible wavelengths to flourish. Your eyes certainly don’t.

But that's not the whole story. Cones and rods within your eyes control the eyes ability to focus and function best at light wavelengths very different from the indoor grow environment. New science proves that the eyes extra effort to focus and correct for excess yellow from HPS lights causes a host of eye strain and health problems. Rendition lenses balance the light in a way that allows your eyes, brain, and body to function correctly again. This results in drastically less mental strain and fatigue. Less fatigue equals better decision-making and a pleasant experience in your grow room.

A review will be posted shortly, but in the meantime, check out Method Seven and see for yourself how awesome these glasses are.

Admin

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1905 times
    (Reserved for future Editor Review)

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Cool - I'd wear my polarized sunglasses (prescription), but even then I'd see spots for hours from a 400w hps...

Love to see "in action" reviews