Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I noticed that in the main forums, the description of this particular place had "headshop reviews".

I would encourage anyone who has had a good experience with a business to share that experience here. Not necessarily in this particular thread but that would work as well.

I'll throw out one right off.

I've just purchased both of PypTek's new units, the Prometheus "Pocket" and "Titan". I placed the order at the recommendation of the manufacturer (PypTek) from a company called "Elwood Brooks". I'll not link it here without the say so of Admin but I will say you can google it, readily.

The pricing was right on par with other sites I looked at but the recommendation of Elwood Brooks by PypTek really sealed the deal for me. I actually ordered these units after I placed the order for my SmoCan. The Prometheus units arrived first. Well packed and ready to go.

So, +1 for Elwood Brooks from me.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    You must have more paraphernalia than I do and thats a shit load, I hope you enjoy the fuck out of your new apparatus's. The closest head shops to me are in Bloomington, I find that your salesperson can make or break your visit to a head shop. The head shops in the midwest are several years behind the ones in med states, most don't have anything to burn oil with. As you have done, I think the internet is the way to go with any large purchase. On another note I recently bought a US Tubes Bong, had a price of 250.00 I bought it for 150.00 cash plus tax. When I tell a salesman a number, like I said 150 to the guy. When they start ringing it up and say 164.30 I usually say I said 150. I felt I was getting a good buy so I let him add tax, the place was 420 in Bloomington. I'd been eyeballing the bong for at least a year. Take care all and I hope things are good with you and yours

mal

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I've been collecting for quite a while now. Could be a hobby, could be a problem. I don't mind if it's either.

Unfortunately the head shops here are a bit too proud of their product. I'm typically all about supporting the local economy but when you're being raked over the coals, quite obviously, you tend to head for the web.

I only have a couple of glass pieces. Almost everything else is metal. I'm fairly paranoid about having hypoallergenic materials in my smoking apparatus, preserve the flavor and preserve my organs. I've been getting stuff from the UK and surrounding areas for years now, all without too much trouble.

DickHead#2
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    90 times
    osprey ........ remember I have seen pic's, and that was a few years ago. any stoner would be proud to have the problem you have sir. ( not a hobby. hehehe )
    "The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which CANNOT be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this." Albert Einstein

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    It is all relative isn't it? The first step is recognizing you have a problem. The healing can begin, via retail therapy.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow