No prob Nick.

Peace,

DSF.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    229 times
    yeah i was one who got real excited for that shit when it came around. i always wanted some nice unique pure sativas like mulanje gold. i got the mulanje gold, peshawar and the purple nepalese one.

i only popped the mulanje gold thankfully and it is odd. i guess its real??? im not sure.. i think theyre real beans just not worked at all cuz the phenos were all over the place. some fast flowering plants with fat indica type leaves but airy ass sativa buds. and then super long flowering wild sativa plants which i assume were the better ones but they took so long they lost health and i tossed em. taking up way too much room for over 10 weeks and barely showing buds.

ive heard of a few people atching some decent phenos in the afghani lines. but mostly terrible 13 week sativas with whispy airy weed with no smell. some barely even flowered i guess just larf like hay. very unusual for afghan landraces.

maybe the good phenos were dense fruity colorful buds. who knows. ill prolly never pop any of the ones i do have.

bc bud depot and high grade seeds also started stocking these malberry seeds. i wonder if they know whats really going on? sucks for them.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    31 times
    This thread on Malberry seeds is how I found Weed Watch. I recently ordered 10 fem White Rhino (Green House version) from Hemp Depot who have been good to me. I was surprised to find a second envelope inside marked "freebies in here" which was labelled "Bhutenese Hybrid Mix by Malbery". 10 free seeds on a 10 seed order is pretty nice, but now I don't have a clue as to what the strain really is and I intend to write Hemp Depot with the url to this thread as they don't deserve the bad rep. because of some frauds taking credit for someone else's hard work.
    ON the upside, I've found a forum where I can talk to other growers. So free seeds and a good forum, at least something good came of it for me. I'l stick to the breeders with the good reputations though. Perhaps this is the reason Hemp Depot is giving these away for free.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Good stuff and mighty nice of you to spread the knowledge. That's what exactly what we are about here, truth and honor. Great to have you sign up here, funk on and funk blessings on your venture with them beans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowcat View Post
    This thread on Malberry seeds is how I found Weed Watch. I recently ordered 10 fem White Rhino (Green House version) from Hemp Depot who have been good to me. I was surprised to find a second envelope inside marked "freebies in here" which was labelled "Bhutenese Hybrid Mix by Malbery". 10 free seeds on a 10 seed order is pretty nice, but now I don't have a clue as to what the strain really is and I intend to write Hemp Depot with the url to this thread as they don't deserve the bad rep. because of some frauds taking credit for someone else's hard work.
    ON the upside, I've found a forum where I can talk to other growers. So free seeds and a good forum, at least something good came of it for me. I'l stick to the breeders with the good reputations though. Perhaps this is the reason Hemp Depot is giving these away for free.
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    ..Right let me clear this up once and for all !!
    I'm Nick Owner and breeder from HolySmoke. Having to relocate a few months ago meant downsizing all mother plants etc. to cuttings for transport which i knew would then take at least 6 mnths before id b able to produce any seed from them ..It was around the same time i was approached by malberry seeds who said they were looking for a UK rep ,,
    So i looked into there Strains and saw BC Bud Depot ( Purps and Godbud fame and Cannabis Cup winners ) were stocking their seeds and were rep'n for em in Canada ! and had been for bout 6 mnths ..A few forums confirmed what Edd malberry had said to me about them supplyin oils to med patients ,, they sounded alrirght to me back theN / so i took em on to help while i was get'n my stock back up... They sent me some seed and i did some promo work for them and they went on sale..The first few mnths went fine till i recieved word that one of their strain pic's which they provided turned out to b from Karma Genetics well obviously i took the pic down and confronted malberry on this to no avail could they offer me a answer ! Their game was up,, and not long after i found another of there pics from another established strain ! As I've had 4 of my strain pic's used by the Hemp Depot for strains i'd neva heard of it made me bloody angry so i know what its like !! I have severd all ties with the malberry fuks.And as a word of warning avoid them at all costs /well i spose we all know that now ,,Im fuk'n livid about this as ive built my company on strains which took me years to get right and pride myself on them ! anyhow lessons learnt .. Ive told my distributer to take down all of their stuff as we shant b stocking their shit anymore but it might take a few mnths till the sites which have stock get rid of what they have left ...I Fukin hate Edd Malberry round about now..but hope this clears up the confusion

Nick
    Nick you spineless chicken!! if you want to go for the ride pay the ticket ! 3 consignments of seeds you never ever paid! Why you don’t sell our seeds anymore is because you never paid us and you sold them all !! Tell the fucking truth ... if you would like me to post your mails begging for seed and how good our seeds are ..and there is even an audio i can stick up on u tube ! People like you make me sick you get offered seed at between 2c and 6c a seed you sell them in packs of 10 for 35 pounds and after you cant pay your bills you must still talk shit ?? The picture issue would be resolved on our time after we collard the pricks like you who gave us crap - if anyone here had an issue with the pictures on the website why on earth did you not send us a mail ?? since i have replaced all pictures of our ladies that were not our own by ones i took myself !

Malberry Cannabis seeds

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Absolutely Nick - Clears up a TON in my eyes. I'll help make sure people know that Holy Smoke and Malberry are not exclusive to eachother. Apologies myself for not being aware of that. Misinfo like that can unfairly take down a company and I'm pretty sure the common thought is that Holy Smoke and Malberry are the same thing. Again, kudos for coming forward, thank god someone did publicly that dealt with that company. Cheers!
    Nick never ever paid for one seed! In fact if nick wants to hang out his laundry I am going to hang out some of his that he chooses not to tell …. Begging and pleading for more seeds ... and how good and the quality of Malberry seeds even at 2c per seed nick could not pay his bills! And that is after three consignments!! : A kg of seed that’s 66000 seeds and he couldn’t pay for one seed !!! after selling them for more than a buck a seed ! !! And where are your promises Nick and where is your payment ??? Pictures and such?? You just fed us bulshit ! Nick does not sell our seeds due to non payment we will not supply him ! You see ladies and gentlemen When starting out after 30 years of supplying brokers we decided to create a new market and set up many grow shops with new opportunities who we still supply with no hassle… thus in the beginning our web page pictures were supplied by people just like nick who promised the world and gave us endless crap ... something on steroids is always going to look different … web page was not my beef at the time …but it is now …since Malcolm Malberry, my father , recently passed away i personally have replaced pictures of our ladies and put them up on our site replacing all the bullshit pictures supplied by people just like nick . At the time my father was too ill to respond to the picture issue after no responses from the providers. I removed the pictures that were not ours. I apologize for the confusion caused. Pictures in question were provided by Tom Raikes at backupseeds@gmail.com And Jocleyn at maryseeds@gmail.com who incidentally between them never paid for more 20kg of seeds . People just like Nick. Slimy weasels who get seeds on credit at really low prices …and never pay for them ! if there is a scam its people like nick! Any questions you welcome to contact us at info@malberry.net
    Edd Malberry –Malberry Cannabis seeds

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Oh and a quick correction - Afropips run by Afroman (RIP) was in business long before Malberry popped around. He had been a landrace collector for many, many years. I'm nto sure if they did business with Malberry, however I'm positive Afropips didn't source their genetics from Malberry, but mayeb the other way around? Maljim bred Malberry, worked on it for quite some time and was around for several years prior to "old man" Malberry floating around like a turd in a punchbowl (excuse the allusion, but i thought it sounded real funny lol).

If you get a chance grab their old senegal haze - fucking STELLAR weed!

Unfortunately Maljim (afroman) passed away a few years ago so I have a feeling this gave Malberry the opening he needed to create backstories as he chose. I had heard he had been saying this and it's what initially punched my buttons with him.

Cheers!

PS - Your Swaziland is Different from the Swazi Rooibard? I was unaware there were two, but I admit I wish I knew MORE about South African Genetics than I do! What's the difference? I've grown the Rooibard and thought it was very nice but didn't have the kick and psychedelic high that some of the central and north Africans have. What other lines do you have that weren't sourced from Malberry?
    Nick never ever paid for one seed! In fact if nick wants to hang out his laundry I am going to hang out some of his that he chooses not to tell …. Begging and pleading for more seeds ... and how good and the quality of Malberry seeds even at 2c per seed nick could not pay his bills! And that is after three consignments!! : A kg of seed that’s 66000 seeds and he couldn’t pay for one seed !!! after selling them for more than a buck a seed ! !! And where are your promises Nick and where is your payment ??? Pictures and such?? You just fed us bulshit ! Nick does not sell our seeds due to non payment we will not supply him ! You see ladies and gentlemen When starting out after 30 years of supplying brokers we decided to create a new market and set up many grow shops with new opportunities who we still supply with no hassle… thus in the beginning our web page pictures were supplied by people just like nick who promised the world and gave us endless crap ... something on steroids is always going to look different … web page was not my beef at the time …but it is now …since Malcolm Malberry, my father , recently passed away i personally have replaced pictures of our ladies and put them up on our site replacing all the bullshit pictures supplied by people just like nick . At the time my father was too ill to respond to the picture issue after no responses from the providers. I removed the pictures that were not ours. I apologize for the confusion caused. Pictures in question were provided by Tom Raikes at backupseeds@gmail.com And Jocleyn at maryseeds@gmail.com who incidentally between them never paid for more 20kg of seeds . People just like Nick. Slimy weasels who get seeds on credit at really low prices …and never pay for them ! if there is a scam its people like nick! Any questions you welcome to contact us at info@malberry.net

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowcat View Post
    Hempdepot is a major buyer And a respectable seed supplier unlike hollysmoke . They pass on promotions like all our good customers do ! Nnlike Nick who never ever paid for one seed! In fact if nick wants to hang out his laundry I am going to hang out some of his that he chooses not to tell …. Begging and pleading for more seeds ... and how good and the quality of Malberry seeds even at 2c per seed nick could not pay his bills! And that is after three consignments!! : A kg of seed that’s 66000 seeds and he couldn’t pay for one seed !!! after selling them for more than a buck a seed ! !! And where are your promises Nick and where is your payment ??? Pictures and such?? You just fed us bulshit ! Nick does not sell our seeds due to non payment we will not supply him due to unpaid bills ! You see ladies and gentlemen When starting out after 30 years of supplying brokers we decided to create a new market and set up many new grow shops with new opportunities who we still supply with no hassle… thus in the beginning our web page pictures were supplied by people just like nick who promised the world and gave us endless crap ... something on steroids is always going to look different … web page was not my beef at the time …but it is now …since Malcolm Malberry, my father , recently passed away i personally have replaced pictures of our ladies and put them up on our site replacing all the bullshit pictures supplied by people just like nick . At the time my father was too ill to respond to the picture issue after no responses from the providers. I removed the pictures that were not ours. I apologize for the confusion caused. Pictures in question were provided by Tom Raikes at backupseeds@gmail.com And Jocleyn at maryseeds@gmail.com who incidentally between them never paid for more 20kg of seeds . People just like Nick. Slimy weasels who get seeds on credit at really low prices and choose to sell the promos out of greed…and never pay for them ! if there is a scam its people like nick! Any questions you welcome to contact us at info@malberry.net

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    ..Right let me clear this up once and for all !!
    I'm Nick Owner and breeder from HolySmoke. Having to relocate a few months ago meant downsizing all mother plants etc. to cuttings for transport which i knew would then take at least 6 mnths before id b able to produce any seed from them ..It was around the same time i was approached by malberry seeds who said they were looking for a UK rep ,,
    So i looked into there Strains and saw BC Bud Depot ( Purps and Godbud fame and Cannabis Cup winners ) were stocking their seeds and were rep'n for em in Canada ! and had been for bout 6 mnths ..A few forums confirmed what Edd malberry had said to me about them supplyin oils to med patients ,, they sounded alrirght to me back theN / so i took em on to help while i was get'n my stock back up... They sent me some seed and i did some promo work for them and they went on sale..The first few mnths went fine till i recieved word that one of their strain pic's which they provided turned out to b from Karma Genetics well obviously i took the pic down and confronted malberry on this to no avail could they offer me a answer ! Their game was up,, and not long after i found another of there pics from another established strain ! As I've had 4 of my strain pic's used by the Hemp Depot for strains i'd neva heard of it made me bloody angry so i know what its like !! I have severd all ties with the malberry fuks.And as a word of warning avoid them at all costs /well i spose we all know that now ,,Im fuk'n livid about this as ive built my company on strains which took me years to get right and pride myself on them ! anyhow lessons learnt .. Ive told my distributer to take down all of their stuff as we shant b stocking their shit anymore but it might take a few mnths till the sites which have stock get rid of what they have left ...I Fukin hate Edd Malberry round about now..but hope this clears up the confusion

Nick
    Nick you spineless chicken!! if you want to go for the ride pay the ticket ! 3 consignments of seeds you never ever paid! Why you don’t sell our seeds anymore is because you never paid us after you sold them all !! Tell the fucking truth for a change !... if you would like me to post your mails begging for seed and how good our seeds are ..and there is even an audio i can stick up on u tube ! People like you make me sick you get offered seed at between 2c and 6c a seed you sell them in packs of 10 for 35 pounds !!!and after that you still cant pay your bills ?? you must still talk shit ?? The picture issue would be resolved on our own time when the facts were in place after we collard the pricks like you who gave us the crap - And by you own admission you know bo diddly shit about grow and begged for informations which we provided you . you are a thankless piéce of crap and you say you hate me ?? go get a life the smoke you have is not holy as you blow it out your arse !
    Edd Malberry

Malberry Cannabis seeds

Status
    Country
    England
    Liked
    54 times
    No body is bothered about this except u Malberry !! ..WHAT ,more than a year later u want to stick your shit head up and make a fuss,,get real weve all made our own minds up and moved on...this is all your own doing !! you chose to "USE SOMEONE ELSES STRAIN PICS" to sell your seeds !!!! this is WHERE THE PROBLEM IS.. and it caused me a lot of head ache you cant even be honest about the seeds u sell !! and its why i chose not to sell any more of your seeds ,,, I still have some of your stock / but why could anyone even want to sell em ..second issue -YOUR FEMMED SEEDS ARE REGULAR ,this is just a joke what do u think will happen when someone grows out your femmed seeds!!HOW DAFT CAN U BE !!! selling regular seeds as femmed ,,what!!! I will neva pay u for them i cant even give them away ... I owed you around 800 pounds which i choose not to give to u cause of the effect it has had on me i got a lot of shit becuase of you.. who cares if it was your dad that did this or someone else u used stolen pictures to try sell your seeds, the fact is that you have cooked your goose already and if thats the way u choose to run your company then what do u expect ! U CANT USE SOMEONE ELSES STRAIN PICS AS YOUR OWN!!! what made u think u can- i dont know ..but its not how we do things !!! and why u choose to exagerate again is just another red flag to me i got 10 pounds for 18 of your seeds from my distributer (12 in a pack and 6 free samples makes 18 seed) so once again why do u need to make stuff up ! Its not a problem with your seed its a problem with how you do your buisness ! and as you said u are owed hundreds of thousands i guess others have had the same probs too..Either way Malberry this is all your own doing and i reckon u the only person bothered by it as u can clearly see by no-one even replying to you..but all the info is out there so anybody can check it for themselves ! you put up fake pics to sell your seeds but you were caught out .. this is your problem and your doing ! i mean good luck to you i dont really wish bad on anyone .. but i choose not to be involved

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast