Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Breeder
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    265
    Status
    Matthewriot is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Real Quick - was malberry from oregon or NY by any chance? Their scam sounds identical to the Brothel Brothers aka Sierra Seeds aka Trichome Kings

  2. #12
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    dirty mitten
    Posts
    3,024
    Status
    funkmonk is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nick, welcome to Weed Watch. We are glad to have you and are honored to be able to talk and clear things up. That's why I love this place. We are united together by the bond of green plant full of medical use. We dont sell gear, or jump on van wagon's but love to separate the truth from the lies. Best case would be Mr. Riot, since coming here he has been an outstanding member offering knowledge and experience for all of us to grow as women and men. Hope you decide to stay here and see for yourself. We can give you a platform to clear up the drama, by others. I have been studying your gear for a while and heard of this and was disappointed by the least. Knowing the truth now, I apologize for me being deceived. I know you have a lot to offer and would love to have you fill my cup with some your knowledge. With the air cleared and such, now let's talk medicine.....FUnk on and look around, grow some roots and see what our community thrives on, each other.
    Funk Monk

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Status
    Nick is offline
    Country
    England
    Liked
    54 times
    It's a pleasure guys ,, Ye annoying situ as you know ! Thing is I grew out the first 3 strains he sent me ( Malawi Mozam and Mulanji .. Huge African Sativas ..proper really I mean i was happy enough to sell them /also i knew that they were the Sativa's that Afropips had been selling for them and there were plenty of peeps which confirmed they had been as expected .( Afropips and malberry fell out over payment )think that's why he approached me ,so ye thought i'd give em a go ! No complaints for 3 months so when malberry sent me the others i thought not much more of it ,, Wow that came back to haunt me!! But I appreciate the concern ! We are a community and we need to keep our eye's open so fair plaY !,,!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Nick, welcome to Weed Watch. We are glad to have you and are honored to be able to talk and clear things up. That's why I love this place. We are united together by the bond of green plant full of medical use. We dont sell gear, or jump on van wagon's but love to separate the truth from the lies. Best case would be Mr. Riot, since coming here he has been an outstanding member offering knowledge and experience for all of us to grow as women and men. Hope you decide to stay here and see for yourself. We can give you a platform to clear up the drama, by others. I have been studying your gear for a while and heard of this and was disappointed by the least. Knowing the truth now, I apologize for me being deceived. I know you have a lot to offer and would love to have you fill my cup with some your knowledge. With the air cleared and such, now let's talk medicine.....FUnk on and look around, grow some roots and see what our community thrives on, each other.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Status
    Nick is offline
    Country
    England
    Liked
    54 times
    No Matt they actually live in Malawi but payment wise in the States somewhere i guess i still got those details somewhere but Fuk't if im payin em for that last loT ,.,.. BTW Rooibard is a different strain to our landrace Swazi just to clear it up .. Cheers anyway i got a few old packs of yours in the vault !! Sweet ..thnx for the understanding bru !..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    Real Quick - was malberry from oregon or NY by any chance? Their scam sounds identical to the Brothel Brothers aka Sierra Seeds aka Trichome Kings

  5. #15
    Breeder
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    265
    Status
    Matthewriot is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    Oh and a quick correction - Afropips run by Afroman (RIP) was in business long before Malberry popped around. He had been a landrace collector for many, many years. I'm nto sure if they did business with Malberry, however I'm positive Afropips didn't source their genetics from Malberry, but mayeb the other way around? Maljim bred Malberry, worked on it for quite some time and was around for several years prior to "old man" Malberry floating around like a turd in a punchbowl (excuse the allusion, but i thought it sounded real funny lol).

    If you get a chance grab their old senegal haze - fucking STELLAR weed!

    Unfortunately Maljim (afroman) passed away a few years ago so I have a feeling this gave Malberry the opening he needed to create backstories as he chose. I had heard he had been saying this and it's what initially punched my buttons with him.

    Cheers!

    PS - Your Swaziland is Different from the Swazi Rooibard? I was unaware there were two, but I admit I wish I knew MORE about South African Genetics than I do! What's the difference? I've grown the Rooibard and thought it was very nice but didn't have the kick and psychedelic high that some of the central and north Africans have. What other lines do you have that weren't sourced from Malberry?

  6. #16
    Surviving the Game
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    734
    Status
    Vet is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Messed Up stuff...

    I will go on the record to say that Brothel Bros. Blue Dog & WWPurple Heart II was some of the best tasting meds I ever tasted. The WWPHII was a screamer Bubba Kush x Metal Haze and was pissed that I accidently tossed them...The Blue Dog was the funkiest blue strain flavor wise (apricots/bluebberies/WC Dawg). Still have 2 of the beans & a cross to the Blue Dream clone that I have yet to grow. Mota passed the Blue Dog to me back in 06'.

    The best land race seeds from Africa were from African seeds back in the day hands down.They had a mix pack for $35 of; Swazi-Durban Poison-Malawi I believe that by the exotic smell you knew it was from the motherland.They also had Transeki, Tanzanian, Ethiopian Highland and roi-bart but they went out of business around 07-08'. Police took all the non replacables from me & been trying to slowly replace em'.


    All that glitters ain't gold!

  7. #17
    Breeder
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    265
    Status
    Matthewriot is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1541 times
    yeah African Seeds did have some good shit man... I'd love to find someone who had their old stock still.

    As for the Brothel Brothers - yeah some of the stuff did turn out good during that round. The Purple Heart was someone's else gear back then if I remember correctly from what NYCKid told me during the few years i knew him when he wasn't selling seeds. I wanna say it was a Gruru strain renamed? I never grew the Blue Dog but I did grow the "Blue Asian" which was supposed to be a Blueberry x Asian Fantasy and lemme tell ya what, not a hint of asian fantasy was in that strain... shoulda called it blue hay/lawn clippings. =)

    During the Trichome Kings era when they changed their name to that they quit even trying to make crosses and just sold Bag Seed - no joke at all. I'm still waiting for NYCKid and his half retarded brother to pop up, as im sure MANY breeders are who sold on their site and got bupkis for it, just to see what endeavor they're going to try to pull off this time. They seriously wreck some bank accounts like no one's biz.

    Now I look at the title of this thread and I'm thinking it needs to be edited to remove Holy Smoke seeds from the title - can any of the mods do that?

  8. #18
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewriot View Post
    yeah African Seeds did have some good shit man... I'd love to find someone who had their old stock still.

    As for the Brothel Brothers - yeah some of the stuff did turn out good during that round. The Purple Heart was someone's else gear back then if I remember correctly from what NYCKid told me during the few years i knew him when he wasn't selling seeds. I wanna say it was a Gruru strain renamed? I never grew the Blue Dog but I did grow the "Blue Asian" which was supposed to be a Blueberry x Asian Fantasy and lemme tell ya what, not a hint of asian fantasy was in that strain... shoulda called it blue hay/lawn clippings. =)

    During the Trichome Kings era when they changed their name to that they quit even trying to make crosses and just sold Bag Seed - no joke at all. I'm still waiting for NYCKid and his half retarded brother to pop up, as im sure MANY breeders are who sold on their site and got bupkis for it, just to see what endeavor they're going to try to pull off this time. They seriously wreck some bank accounts like no one's biz.

    Now I look at the title of this thread and I'm thinking it needs to be edited to remove Holy Smoke seeds from the title - can any of the mods do that?
    Sorted Matthew.

    Peace,

    DSF.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Status
    Nick is offline
    Country
    England
    Liked
    54 times
    Matt you could be right on that ,as malberry gave me that info on Afropips quite likely he sucked it inbetween breaths from his overflow pipe ,, Ye the Rooibard is a strange odd and spicey'sh taste like nothing else i eva come across / I neva liked it (but then i got a sweet tooth..)defo a cross of some sort so diff from anything else that grows in the surrounding also it locks up a lot more than any Swazi does and all our local bits have a sweeter earthy'er taint and are proper cerebral Sativas ! psychoactive for sure's ..Transkie is defo' the fave with any locals almost aniseed flavour to it such a subtle but beautifull flavour , belter stone though , can't stop it growing for love or money/ loves the humid coast line! It's such a gem mate .. but you got to get deep into those hills to find it in bulk no kidding carrying back sacks of that and your back and calves start to stick like tar ..Hella well protected though by those who do grow it out there but a bit a bartering goes a long way in Africa and once they know you they'l allways put yours aside ! even the police are too afraid to go into the Transkie ! The proper underground cured bannana leaf wrapped Malawi Gold is sooo lush" small nugg's just puff out smooth and deep in your hands and growing higher up have a loT more body to the stone real treat when u there .. The Durban Poison has been tainted a lot during the 60's/70's but when u can find it it's got lime green little buds that truelly debillitate most ..proper slayer grows so strong its called a weed out there cause u cant get rid of it and everyone chucks the seeds everywhere !
    Last edited by Nick; 09-12-2012 at 09:31 PM.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Status
    Nick is offline
    Country
    England
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Sorted Matthew.

    Peace,

    DSF.
    H.U.G.E appreciation all round Guys !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forgotten seeds - "the ancient seeds of the pharaohs"
    By theduns in forum General Medical Marijuana Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:46 PM
  2. Welcome Ace Seeds!
    By hippie420 in forum General WW Magazine Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
  3. Welcome Serious Seeds.
    By hippie420 in forum General WW Magazine Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 05:45 PM
  4. Serious Seeds.
    By osprey in forum Cannabis Seeds and Strains
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 07:38 PM

Tags for this Thread


  
ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!


  Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed   
BACK TO TOP