Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    BTW....They dont mention in the news that U.S. soldiers are sending automatic weapons home that they get off their dead enemies. My friend lost his son because he was going to report this kind of activity.
    The gang bangers that were in his group shot him in the head. The guys in his group told him in person what they did to his son. Most of them are like brothers over there. The gov gave my friend a bunch of paperwork with so much shit blacked out that it cant be made sense of. He so disgusted and heartbroken he cant do anything about it. It was his only son and they were very close. This kind of shit makes me angry. I have a son and could not imagine loosing him this way.

All for a bunch of elite scumbags to build there third temple in Jerusalem. This war is about much more than oil and heroin.

I could go on about the stories I have heard out of our troops mouths. One of them is dead because he couldnt live with it.
    Like I tell them....If you run with the devil your going to get burnt.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Sorry to hear about your friends boy, that sort of shit is shameful on the beasts that did it.
    Elitism is one big cover up, As people all we have to do is stop buying branded stuff and grow your own food.
    And soon, you would see them elite animals cower. As they would not have control any more.

peace,

Dublin.

P,S.

Just a question.

How many people here make bread, butter and sow clothes ?

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friends boy, that sort of shit is shameful on the beasts that did it.
    Elitism is one big cover up, As people all we have to do is stop buying branded stuff and grow your own food.
    And soon, you would see them elite animals cower. As they would not have control any more.

peace,

Dublin.

P,S.

Just a question.

How many people here make bread, butter and sow clothes ?
    I store grain and grind it for bread that I bake. Oats for cereal. I can sew if I have too. Dont drink enough milk to have a cow but I am in a place where I can have a cow. I gave up alot of material shit when I moved out in the country. It wasnt worth it for me to be in the cities anymore. Sure do miss Jack in the Box midnight munchie runs.
    Working on getting a green house for my heirloom veges.

Do you have cows Dub? If so that guy wasnt joking when he said you smell like cowshit. Lol

Most people here only know how to go to the store or those hog troffs of a resturant on every corner.
    Last edited by Budzillah; 07-01-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I don't have a cow, I traded it for magic beans ....... lol

I make my own Bread and butter, grow my own veg and fruit, hate takeaways, can sew.
    Buy my milk from a local dairy unpasteurised / raw.
    The misses makes cakes and her own Icecream.

A few years back I grew with Aquaponics, which provided me with fresh fish and meds.
    There was no cost on Organic ferts or Organic nutes. just feed the fish bits of lettuce an cabbage,
    they then fert, your grow with their waste. when the fish get to big out they come, gutted, boned and on the pan.

I used tilapia fish, nice big monster of a fish.

peace,

Dublin.
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 07-01-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12