Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Here is the full text of the 2018 Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative proposal. Check it out and share your views: Marijuana in Michigan: Voters will be asked if they want it...

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi @romit, I think recreational marijuana should not be legal if it is, it should be in limited quantity because an overdose of marijuana can cause many health related issues like short-term memory, some of the people felt right away and more. I think the current law fine in this is people are allowed to use medical marijuana after consulting with licensed cannabis doctor.

If you don't know how to talk with the doctor this video will help, watch it now!
    Last edited by MariaMarsh; 06-15-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaMarsh View Post
    Hi @romit, I think recreational marijuana should not be legal if it is, it should be in limited quantity because an overdose of marijuana can cause many health related issues like short-term memory, some of the people felt right away and more. I think the current law fine in this is people are allowed to use medical marijuana after consulting with licensed cannabis doctor.

If you don't know how to talk with the doctor this video will help, watch it now!
    Yeah Right, Medical marijuana should be only use for right purpose as it has great hidden uses Like Research suggests that Cannabidiol could be a Modulator of Endocannabinoid Signalling International Multi-Centre Research suggests that Cannabidiol could be a Modulator of Endocannabinoid Signalling - Phytoplant Research S.L.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Australia
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey. I like to float something stronger to fly and be high, I would like a good liquid with a high content of THC, who are interested in writing and please click the following webpage. I would say that here on the link there is a real encyclopedia of practical applicability of marijuana, so all take weeds and do beautifully.