Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    This is actually a pretty cool concept: Colorado will be hosting the world's first "weedery." I can just see it now...a weed-based Busch Gardens. Bush Gardens?

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    That is really cool. A great idea and a great way to round off the sharp corners. A well established, well maintained facility. I'm jealous.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    I've read a lot of mixed response to it. Some people were discussing that it was just a step in the corporate takeover of weed, others were asking why the big deal over a place that's just a glorified dispensary. I do however think it offers the potential for class that may shift the morally snooty perspective some people take toward marijuana.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    There will absolutely be a corporate element in the cannabis industry, as soon as the Feds pull their collective heads out of the single asshole they've stuffed them into. I believe that's what makes it acceptable to the majority. Branding. Once someone like Anheuser-Busch takes an interest and starts producing a product, it will be completely fine. The same as booze, except booze kills you, literally and it's completely accepted. I would totally dig an establishment like that, even if there were snobs. I would just snicker at them and eat tasty things.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    LOL I'm with you on that for sure! The concept art for the place looked pretty interesting. But it seems like the amphitheater will be where most of the money is going from what I can see. I can't quite tell the size of the greenhouse area so I could be wrong.
    Last edited by GodStar; 08-13-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    That looks very cool. Modern and unobtrusive. I think about a structure or business like this and I'm really diggin' the "concept". Unfortunately, I don't socialize around strangers, particularly when I'm high. Here, there are always people smoking, out and about. At the disc golf course, at the lakes, wherever. It wasn't a big deal, until it became legal here. It's just a weird double standard. Until a billionaire has picked it up, it's low class and dangerous. Ignorance before all and denial after that...

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    Yeah, social perspectives are bizarre. It's weird when class figures into things for sure. Whatever lets medical patients get a hold of it easier is ok with me.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I hear that. I'm definitely not a patient by definition. I use cannabis to my benefit but not for a specific reason. Other than enjoying a mellow buzz. Knowing that it helps people makes it all the more frustrating that it's so misunderstood.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    with a good chance of making my second colorado trip next summer i'll be following their progress
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    ― John Lennon

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b_pharma_free View Post
    with a good chance of making my second colorado trip next summer i'll be following their progress
    Cool - hopefully things stay on track and it will be up and running by then. I'd love to hear an insider's perspective and how it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast