Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    I feel like calling "synthetic marijuana" marijuana at all is insulting to anyone who smokes it and possibly more propaganda from a sensationalist media. Stories like this one about "weaponized marijuana" and this one about an ex-mental patient smoking synthetic marijuana before cutting his wife's head off totally confuses people on the fence about legalization. They should just stick to calling it spice or K2 instead of lumping it with marijuana which seems to have the complete opposite effect on users.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I agree with you. It shouldn't even have the word associated with it. Call it a "Receptor Agonist" or something equally confusing and scary. They're research chemicals for a reason. Creating other compounds, not spraying on lawn clippings to get teenagers high enough to hurt themselves. Adults too, of course. It's just dumb. The fact that someone has to have their head so far up their ass, that it really should kill them, to ignore the more dangerous, legal chemicals, bothers me. That is a disjointed motherfucker of a sentence right there.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    34 times
    I'm with you 100%. But the DEA is just now getting around to acknowledging that heroin might be a little tiny bit worse than marijuana. I don't know who they're lying harder to...us or themselves. Unfortunately for them, no one believes it other than the few so in denial that it constitutes a form of insanity.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    There are many folks that have a pattern of thought that could be a mental illness. I am among them. However, the thoughts I have aren't about controlling others, inflicting harm or taking money at any cost. I just wish to see beyond the veil. To see something that no one have ever seen is a difficult prospect and requires one to change the way they think.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow