Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Good to see we have a bit variety on WW. These were done a few months back using a kit from Homestead. This spore print is a popular one and is hard to get at times. These have brought me to cartoon land. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Shrooooooooms. I used to love shrooms - take a 1/2g and wander around.

Took 3g alone once, worst trip of my life, my only "baaaaad" trip. Fetal position on the floor, rocking back and forth for 8 hours. Stoooopid.

I'd go again,tho'. Just not as big a dose, and with something to do, and someone to do it with.

Those are beauty - humungous fungus among us.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Love me some mushrooms eat 3.5 - 7 Grams and enjoy the ride. All day long... LOL
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    ^^You two like to see God huh!? Lmao The kits at Homestead book co. cost $120 and a person can get 2-4oz. Great deal! Keeps ppl off the streets and safe in their homes.
    Last edited by Budzillah; 05-14-2012 at 09:29 PM.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Hell ya I do! LOL

I like my trips to be all Alice in Wonderland shit son!

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Didn't realize this was on WW! What did you run those on? Cakes? Spawn?

Crom

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I am loving all the folks digging the Shrooms Forum.

Peace,
    Hippie

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    Crom....they were spawned on rye. Then they were fruited on cow shit. Good stuff! Some of the biggest shrooms I have ever seen.

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzillah View Post
    Crom....they were spawned on rye. Then they were fruited on cow shit. Good stuff! Some of the biggest shrooms I have ever seen.
    Did you start with an LC or do you use a print? From what I know the PE doesn't throw a good print, and it's better to clone it. What have you found? Would you concur that they are stronger, and cleaner then the B+, or Golden Teacher?

Crom

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    984 times
    The kit is like a co2 bag you get at the grow store. There is a q-tip with the spores on it. The have the swab tied off in the top part of bag. All a person has to do is untie the string and the swab drops into the rye. When the rye is covered with mycelium you cut the bag open and drop the cow shit in the bag and reseal it. A few weeks later you got shrooms.
    It is hard to get a print off of them. The dont put off alot of spores. I was able to get a half ass print a few yrs back and never tried it because its easier to order the kits. I still have it in my freezer if you want to see what kind of print they throw off? That is about the extent of what I have seen. It was never worth the time, space (a clean room), or risk to get farther into this. One kit can last me a whole year. I only like to take a spiritual journey once or twice a year. Too intense to do all the time.
    Over the years I have tried different kinds like squid heads, oceanus, brazillian boys, liberty caps but never the ones you listed.
    Out of all the kinds I have experienced in the past 20 yrs the Amozonians was the ones that worked the best for me. The first and only time I had an outta body experience was on these. Best trip of my life!
    I have had others say that the other variety of shrooms worked better for them than the Amazonians. Most people that I have seen try them say they are the best ones they have ever yried. There is a reason ehy the Amozonians are constantly sold out. They are like rare beans. You gotta get them while you can or wait until the next go around. From what I have seen its like weed. What works well for one isnt always the case with others. Different ppl different strokes.
    I would highly suggest this variety to others.
    The kit takes a little over two months from finish to end. If they are contaminated they will replace them. Homestead Book Co. In Seattle, WA is a great place to deal with. Sent right to your door depending on your states local laws. Best of luck on your search.......
    Last edited by Budzillah; 05-25-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast