Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    Start with 1 gram. Work your way to where your comfortable over time. You don't have to eat an eighth cause it was "the norm". Especially with Penis Envy. Potent strain my man, be careful.

Crom
    Spot funk'n on homie! My tolerance is way below the norm. I use to eat an eight at a time back in the hay days. Didn't trip for a few years when we had our first born. We decided to stroll down memory lane and I took my normal dose and coo coo for sure. I'm with you on the gram for gram style now. Shroom till doom, let nature loom in the room and hear the caboom!
    Funk Monk

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Depending if they are fresh or freeze dried, 1 gram is a great starting point with freeze dried shrooms. In highschool/college there was a guy that I knew that sold them to us for 2$ a gram and if you ate more than a gram you were tripping pretty good. 4 of us split 10 grams one day at Wiconda I think it is called, its the water park on the Blues Brothers movie. It all started out well until we were all scared of the water and I had to drive us back to our spot at Perry's Pond in Glen Ellyn. They say to spread out your mushroom taking because you build up a tolerance to them quickly, we were taking them daily and after a while you get nothing from eating them -no buzz. Over a 4 year period I know we did them hundreds of times and a couple days in a row and you weren't feeling them. You'd need to stop for a few days to catch a buzz from them again. They are a much cleaner trip than acid, with little hang over. Take care all and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    two of the most deeply 'embeded' and enjoyable visual memories i have come from shrooming. one i can share and have most americans around my age somewhat be able to visualize for themselves. I rarely do because it also in hindsight was an incredibly dumb decision to get behind the wheel of my car and drive back to the house thinking we had time to get there and back before they kicked in. nothing bad happened so i got away with one hell of a visual that years later subway's ad campaign kind of put on tv. I'm drving my mid 70s ranchero from the perspective of just below the pavement.

the other was a trip to some unknown galaxy. cool as all get out but a lot like trying to describe the taste of a banana to some body who's never tried one.

OG.Master.sToNeR
    Status
    Liked
    71 times
    I once meet a laughing Buddha completely made out of stars and galaxies. He/she/it was beautiful but I had to promise and not ever say exactly what I'd seen (and I really haven't) because one day we all meet him/her/it and it is suppose to be a surprise.

....this was on a trip where I split 14 dried grams of wild mushrooms with a very good friend. I made 2 chocolate biscuits out of all of this. My friend tried to steal some of my chocolate mushroom biscuit and she looked like a non-evil Heath Ledger Joker with a chocolate smile extending ear to ear.
    Last edited by azure_cloud; 07-12-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    And it's just a box of rain, I don't know who put it there,
    Believe it if you need it, or leave it if you dare.

And it's just a box of rain, or a ribbon for your hair;
    Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there.

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I like that. It will very much be a surprise I'm sure. I've never "met" so much as observed things while on the other side of the curtain.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123