Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Mushy season over here is September, they grow in the local park ........... It starts out like this
    rooms.jpg then half way through picking them it ends up like this magic.jpg
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 06-10-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    617 times
    Nice I like to eat between 7 to 11 grams at once cause an 3.5 is such a tease. Have quite the experience with Lsd, shrooms, Salvia ect. But like previously mentioned I keep it to 2 to 4 times a year now. I am your typical psychonaut with 21 years experience. I would like to buy this kit mentioned although I still have about a half ounce in my closet.
    Last edited by jerrdog; 06-26-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    lol ......... I am a 60x Salvia fiend.

Can not get enough of the stuff.

Plus I love that red and yellow wall effect going under.

peace,

Dublin.
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 06-26-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    617 times
    Yhea I got some 50x that I put on top of the regular stuff. Salvia is alot stronger than
    shrooms and you have to be careful how much you use. this stuff is the real deal when it
    comes to out of body experiences. It takes you away.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrdog View Post
    Yhea I got some 50x that I put on top of the regular stuff. Salvia is alot stronger than
    shrooms and you have to be careful how much you use. this stuff is the real deal when it
    comes to out of body experiences. It takes you away.

I have meet mother earth on the stuff and then been in a void, but everything felt okay ............ then bang right back into the body.

peace,

Dublin.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    436 times
    finally stumbled my way into the thread

man its been quite some time for me.... been thinking about hittin the reset button. looks like i stand to learn some knowledge here

blazedgeek

Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    626 times
    Monkeymonk heRe is an old mushroom grower blazed geek. I just can't say much on cannazon. I'm thinkin of trying out some new stuff but Its been awhile since I bought spores. I used to get em from pf, and the mad max up in Canada then ralphsters but they seemed shitty last time. Whos got the bomb stuff now? I'd like to go with azures, or pans instead of cubensis though.

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkdawg840 View Post
    Monkeymonk heRe is an old mushroom grower blazed geek. I just can't say much on cannazon. I'm thinkin of trying out some new stuff but Its been awhile since I bought spores. I used to get em from pf, and the mad max up in Canada then ralphsters but they seemed shitty last time. Whos got the bomb stuff now? I'd like to go with azures, or pans instead of cubensis though.
    http://www.thehawkseye.com/
    Last edited by Crom; 09-16-2012 at 04:33 AM.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    I am loving all the folks digging the Shrooms Forum.

Peace,
    Hippie
    me too! and surprised it's taken me until now to see that there one. it's been years since i've had shrooms(mid to late 90s would be my best guess. still have the desire to experience the giggly level effect. a bit concerned with a full blown trip(2.5-3.5 grams at the time would do it) going 'sideways' with a post stroke brain. had a short lived but incredibly sweet connection with a shroom grower who would regularly stop by with paper grocery sacks stuffed full of lunch sized bags in turn containing the shrooms. we'd been taught to allow 2 weeks between trips. the benefit of having the same strain time after time allowed us to really dial in our doses ;dream; the law didn't end it but a major ice storm one winter left him and many others without electricity for a long enough period of time he lost his crop

Status
    Liked
    1351 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b_pharma_free View Post
    me too! and surprised it's taken me until now to see that there one. it's been years since i've had shrooms(mid to late 90s would be my best guess. still have the desire to experience the giggly level effect. a bit concerned with a full blown trip(2.5-3.5 grams at the time would do it) going 'sideways' with a post stroke brain. had a short lived but incredibly sweet connection with a shroom grower who would regularly stop by with paper grocery sacks stuffed full of lunch sized bags in turn containing the shrooms. we'd been taught to allow 2 weeks between trips. the benefit of having the same strain time after time allowed us to really dial in our doses ;dream; the law didn't end it but a major ice storm one winter left him and many others without electricity for a long enough period of time he lost his crop
    Start with 1 gram. Work your way to where your comfortable over time. You don't have to eat an eighth cause it was "the norm". Especially with Penis Envy. Potent strain my man, be careful.

Crom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast