Pics and Tester : DSF

IMG_0936[1].jpg

Submitted By : Dublinskunkfiend

Camera Used : Canon Power Shot A3100 IS

Name : Key-Lime Cookie by ~H~

Grade : A+

Type : Edible

Price : Non applicable

Looks : A white fluffy pillow type cookie, with a nice amount of icing on top.

Smell : A really fresh lime smelling cookie, with hints of orange, bergamot and mandarin, with lingering smell of ginger and basil wrapped in its base.

Taste : A very good flavoursome cannabis butter flavour. With beautiful hints of lime juice and zest that almost reawakens the taste buds in the mouth and palate, to the first time one ever tasted Key-Lime pie. The flavour sits in the mouth like a zesty refreshing taste. In the same manner, as a hard boiled lime sweet.

Buzz Type : The Key-Lime cookies buzz, was a very sociable, uplifting hit. Which myself and the wife spent hours watching comedy movies after taking two each. They should come with a may cause uncontrollable laughter warning. As things got funnier as the night progressed .
    The cookies also caused a lot of forgetfulness which is right up my alley, as it made me forget a stress fueled day.

Buzz Length : After taking two biscuits, I got two movies in.
    So about three and a half hours in total.

Overall : Even though I know the maker of the cookies. I would have to give them a very good rating of A+.

As the Key-lime canna cookies would be great for a any social occasion.
    They would be great for having friends around for a movie, card game, and football ect.
    On this occasion it was to watch Ted and The Watch with my better half and I had a ball.

The taste was also amazing, as it whipped me right back to the first time I ever tasted Key-lime pie.

I find the medicinal benefits of these cookies would suit : Depression, Anxiety, Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), and any social phobias.

I would like to thank ~H~ and his better half for giving me the opportunity to try these delicious and refreshing cookies.

Peace, and thanks.

DSF.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    54 times
    Those cookies sound wonderful and plenty magical.

I will have to find a similar recipe and make some to try.

Thanks for the review.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SkunkyCheese View Post
    Those cookies sound wonderful and plenty magical.

I will have to find a similar recipe and make some to try.

Thanks for the review.

Thanks SkunkyCheese.

Peace,

DSF.