and baker : ~H~

Pics and Tester : DSF

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Hey Dub~ Cookies are of my own "scratch" recipe, utilizing "Dutch Processed Cocoa", Hersheys Milk, White & Dark Chocolate Chips, I make my own Canna Butter & utilize all left overs from Bubble Hash Processing (trim, lower & smaller bud sites), + shade & sugar leaf~ I then process my butter a couple of times to get as much plant matter & chloraphil out, triple strained~ I use European Style Plugra' Butter to make the Canna Butter & run 50% Canna to 50% Whole Butter for the recipe~ Cooked a touch lower to protect Cannabinoids & to make a slightly softer cookie, as a clarified butter, such as canna butter, tends to give a crisper cookie texture~ Now there is some of the science behind them but how do they taste?

Happy Grows ~H~
    Last edited by chrgrsfan; 08-20-2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: GRAMMER

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I am plating some up now ~H~,

Then the taste and stone review.

That if I dont get hand paralysis ........ lol

peace,

DSF.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    My best brownies had me stationary for about 6 hours sitting there with my wife hoping we wouldn't get any higher for all that time, not smoking anything for at least 8 hours. I went to get 1 the next day and my wife had thrown them out, she said "Those were gonna hurt someone" . They also did our dogs in, the mini dachshunds only took a breath 2x a minute for 8 hrs. They passed out first, we only gave them some little scraps of course they are just little. The bigger dogs lasted longer but passed out all the same. I never thought that they would be that potent, I put an ounce of the bottom shake from a pound of very good weed, and dumped it into a pkg of Dunkin Hines brownies and cooked them. This was about 10 years ago when I was still a knuckle head, which I still am. Take care and I hope you had/have a good time and your family is great

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    IMG_0727[1].jpg

Submitted
    By : Dublinskunkfiend

Camera Used : Canon Power Shot A3100 IS

Name : Chocolate Triple Choc Chip Cookie by ~H~

Grade : A+

Type : Edible

Price : Non applicable

Looks : Like a perfectly normal chocolate chip cookie. A little crumbly, but a nice solid cookie structure to them. The white choc almost stands out like a nut in the cookie.

Smell : A buttery, mint aroma that almost reminds me of fresh cookies from a bakery ………. Like a come and buy me smell. The smell of cannabis is not really there until you taste it.

Taste : A very good flavoursome cannabis butter flavour. With beautiful hints of choc, white choc and a slight mint taste that engulfs the mouth and palate . the flavour moves up the back of the throat to the nose, which for someone with sinus problems it opens the cavity with an almost eucalyptus effect. The flavour sits in the mouth like a zesty after taste. Kind of in the same manner, as chocolate orange. To which it then travels from there to the rest of your body.

Buzz Type : A great up lifting feel good first ten minutes, which seem to travel by like a summer breeze on a boardwalk. The buzz is a mellow and relaxed feeling. I have had three so far, and feel that if I ate much more it would lead to a brilliant hour or so nap.

Buzz Length : Long – Very Long. I am still high, so I will update this after the fact.

Overall : Even though I know the maker of the cookies. I would have to give them a very good rating of A+.

As all I can say is, if I had purchased the cookies at a Co-op I would be very pleased with my buy. From the cookie looking like something, sitting in a bakery window. To the flavour of fresh mint, with a buttery chocolate taste that leaves a nice zesty bounce on the tongue. To the almost eucalyptus like effects to the nostrils, and the after effect of been a passenger on a train taking in the scenery of the trip. The cookies are top class and I feel ~H~ should package this brand, and call it Chocolate Serenity.

In a very relaxed and serine state of mind.

Peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    My best brownies had me stationary for about 6 hours sitting there with my wife hoping we wouldn't get any higher for all that time, not smoking anything for at least 8 hours. I went to get 1 the next day and my wife had thrown them out, she said "Those were gonna hurt someone" . They also did our dogs in, the mini dachshunds only took a breath 2x a minute for 8 hrs. They passed out first, we only gave them some little scraps of course they are just little. The bigger dogs lasted longer but passed out all the same. I never thought that they would be that potent, I put an ounce of the bottom shake from a pound of very good weed, and dumped it into a pkg of Dunkin Hines brownies and cooked them. This was about 10 years ago when I was still a knuckle head, which I still am. Take care and I hope you had/have a good time and your family is great

mal

I am hearing you mal~ The strongest thing I make is my "Dry Ice" Hash Brownies~ My wife ate one & was down for 2 days~ I ate 2, and I am a chronic, and put me down for 16 hours~ I save them for my friends that really need something extremely fucking strong~ Oh, like M~ He told me his wifes was the only thing he had had stronger & she made them with "Dry Ice" Hash as well~

These cookies are for the person that needs some daytime pain & relaxation or if sleep is needed just eat a cookie or two more~ Very controllable~ That Brownie Recipe is for the person in needing to go into a coma for a while~ LOL~

Happy Grows ~H~

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    IMG_0727[1].jpg

Submitted
    By : Dublinskunkfiend

Camera Used : Canon Power Shot A3100 IS

Name : Chocolate Triple Choc Chip Cookie by ~H~

Grade : A+

Type : Edible

Price : Non applicable

Looks : Like a perfectly normal chocolate chip cookie. A little crumbly, but a nice solid cookie structure to them. The white choc almost stands out like a nut in the cookie.

Smell : A buttery, mint aroma that almost reminds me of fresh cookies from a bakery ………. Like a come and buy me smell. The smell of cannabis is not really there until you taste it.

Taste : A very good flavoursome cannabis butter flavour. With beautiful hints of choc, white choc and a slight mint taste that engulfs the mouth and palate . the flavour moves up the back of the throat to the nose, which for someone with sinus problems it opens the cavity with an almost eucalyptus effect. The flavour sits in the mouth like a zesty after taste. Kind of in the same manner, as chocolate orange. To which it then travels from there to the rest of your body.

Buzz Type : A great up lifting feel good first ten minutes, which seem to travel by like a summer breeze on a boardwalk. The buzz is a mellow and relaxed feeling. I have had three so far, and feel that if I ate much more it would lead to a brilliant hour or so nap.

Buzz Length : Long – Very Long. I am still high, so I will update this after the fact.

Overall : Even though I know the maker of the cookies. I would have to give them a very good rating of A+.

As all I can say is, if I had purchased the cookies at a Co-op I would be very pleased with my buy. From the cookie looking like something, sitting in a bakery window. To the flavour of fresh mint, with a buttery chocolate taste that leaves a nice zesty bounce on the tongue. To the almost eucalyptus like effects to the nostrils, and the after effect of been a passenger on a train taking in the scenery of the trip. The cookies are top class and I feel ~H~ should package this brand a call it Chocolate Serenity.

In a very relaxed and serine state of mind.

Peace,

DSF.

Exxxceeeellent~ I am glad you liked them Dub~ I will have to send you some of my "Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chip" or my "Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin". I am also working on a "Snickerdoodle" recipe~ now, as I think this new Chocolate Chip Cookie is a keeper~ Also I switch up that oatmeal to a "Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip" too, they are to die for~ IMHO~

They hit just like I wanted them too~ Very controllable for the user~ I find that is the one issue I have with Medibles, is consistancy~ You either find they make them too damn strong or not strong enough~(mostly not strong enough) No real way of dosing properly for the patient~ Just either works or not, these seem to be able to be dialed to your specific needs by consistent Quality of products used (ie Type Butter, Quality of Trim used, ect), also by the Method of Preperation & Baking to make them + let us not forget proper portion size~

It warms my heart my friend that I could put a little serenity in your day~ All the thanks I would or will ever need~ Nice to be able to do a solid~ for such a deserving Soul~

Happy Grows ~H~

PS- Very descriptive review~ I was impresssed~ Thank You, Dub~

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    I agree ~H~,

I feel it is best to probably start at two.
    Then from this point adjust to required benifits,

I would say out of a ratio of 1-4.

1 : One cookie would cover head pains, sinus, eating disorders, and slight rheumatism.

2: Two cookies would cover migraines, rheumatism, anxiety, and slight panic attacks.

3: Three cookies would cover cronic pain, depression, ADHD.

4: Four cookies would cover insomnia and other sleep disorders.

peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    ~H~

I think the Choc chip would be amazing with a little zest peel like orange, lime, lemon.
    Just to enhance the zesty after taste in the weed. as it was verging on mintish wild rhubarb.

peace,

DSF.

Quote Originally Posted by chrgrsfan View Post
    Also I switch up that oatmeal to a "Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip" too, they are to die for~ IMHO~

They hit just like I wanted them too~ Very controllable for the user~ I find that is the one issue I have with Medibles, is consistancy~ You either find they make them too damn strong or not strong enough~(mostly not strong enough) No real way of dosing properly for the patient~ Just either works or not, these seem to be able to be dialed to your specific needs by consistent Quality of products used (ie Type Butter, Quality of Trim used, ect), also by the Method of Preperation & Baking to make them + let us not forget proper portion size~

It warms my heart my friend that I could put a little serenity in your day~ All the thanks I would or will ever need~ Nice to be able to do a solid~ for such a deserving Soul~

Happy Grows ~H~

PS- Very descriptive review~ I was impresssed~ Thank You, Dub~

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Nothing like some good edibles. You fellas are making me hungry. Keep it green guys. State.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast