Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Well Hello Weed Watch~ How in the hell are you all doing tonight~ Did you Vote? Hope so~ Anyway I am new to this forum, but many of you know me already, and you still talk to me anyway lol~(Thank you for that by the way) I am going to be show my Bro Dub~ some Props & post this thread here tonight before I start my thread on the Zon~ this weekend~ I will be running Madds Urkle Queen~ Purple Urkle(clone)(f) x Space Queen "The Dick" Pheno~(m). This should be some just ass kickin' shizz~ Maddfarmer~ or M~, as I referr to him as, is one of the most dedicated Breeders out there, imho; He does it for the right reasons & he does not release anything unstable or that has not been thoughly tested~ So this should be fun, if I don't fuggit up too much, lmao~

I will be running in 2 x 70qt Igloo Marine Coolers, with internal drip feed system, multiple air stones, a sealed recirculating chiller system out fo a couple '89 ford Bronco Heater Core for heat sinks~ Lights are 400w CMH~ for Veg & then an experiment for flower one tub 400w CMH~ & other 400w HPS~ to see if the CMH~ can really produce; suppose to be a new style of bulb, so we shall just see together! I run Sterile Chem Salt system~ I will get into more particulars & nute recipes, ect as the post start more frequent in next week or so~
    Last edited by chrgrsfan; 08-08-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Thanks for the Weed Watch Pre-view ~H~,

It means alot.

Can not wait until ~H~ gets this show on the road.

peace,

DSF.

This is for Madds Urkle Queen.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    I started out soaking 8 beans~ 7 have popped in 12-24hrs~ One had a double zygote & only one was viable~ It popped right out of its shell & I picked up that albino looking , put it in the coco puck, now that biotch is popped up & green!~ look for yourself~ So the count now stands at 90% germ rate in 12-24hrs in a soak of 5.6 ph'ed RO'ed H2O~ We have a 20% above ground in 24hrs~ The last one looks to be popped by the morning, so I do expect a 100% germ rate~ Pucks are Burpee Coco Coir & i love these suckers, they are soaked in same water as beans are popped in~

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Happy Grows ~H~
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 08-14-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Blast off, and drop the funk and not the bunk. chrgrsfan great choice in breeder and selection of beanage...Haven't had the luxuary of the Maddfarmer magik, yet, so super stoked to see someone give our beloved Maddfarmer some prime time on the boards. Sucka, you beat me too it. LOL. Can't wait for the NL to come out, and when is this strain drop? Grabbed up Strawberry Frost and Evil Queen, just waiting for the arrival of the Maddness. So is it alright if I kick it and learn something with ya? FUN, FUNK, FU
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Blast off, and drop the funk and not the bunk. chrgrsfan great choice in breeder and selection of beanage...Haven't had the luxuary of the Maddfarmer magik, yet, so super stoked to see someone give our beloved Maddfarmer some prime time on the boards. Sucka, you beat me too it. LOL. Can't wait for the NL to come out, and when is this strain drop? Grabbed up Strawberry Frost and Evil Queen, just waiting for the arrival of the Maddness. So is it alright if I kick it and learn something with ya? FUN, FUNK, FU

What is is up funkmonk~? Thank you but really M~ and I kinda picked each other~ He and I have simular thoughs & views on things~ We both are extremely private peeps, have a passion for cooking, love to garden, love cannabis with a vengence & are both Cali~ Boys~ (I am a Native from a Native Californian) Not to mention M~ is one smart Mo Fo~ Unlike me who is just as dumb as a box of rocks~

Not sure on the NL~ drop as that is one M~ has played a little close to the vest~ But if he is showing it, it won't be that long my friend~ He has some other projects, 2 of which I am extremely interested in, but I cannot say anything at this time~ Only that you boys ain't seen a fuggin' thing yet~

Of coarse you can pull up a chair in the tent, there is always room for friends of the Militia~ Plus I Did not beat you, you are still just getting ready then we can run close to the same time!~ lol

May I inquire to which you plan to try first or are you going to pop both strains~? The reason I ask is I know everyone raves about the "Frost" Flavor but I can tell you from experience, and do not get me wrong because I love that Strawberry Frost~, but I would pop the EQ~ first, if you want some of the best herb that I have personally smoke in a very long time~ Light on flavor but OMFG~ the stone is truly the Shizzz~

Happy Grows ~H~

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    That's awsome bout finding each other and looks like it's going to be a great duo between you too. I just recently have stumbled into M~, and have been gratefull ever since. The Evil Queen was the chioce Ive made due to the fact Im a huge c99 fan, and everyone seems to be going to the Frost, so I'd planned on getting the unkown a lil known. LOL. I love me some stanky and tastey meds, but the effect is the most important part in my book. Plus a greenthumber as yourself putting a request on the Queen, considered em on deck for next cracking, round Sept or after for the New Year's bang. So your grow will be certainly stalked by me, and cant wait to see what the Maddfarmer has brought us in his pure EVIL imagination, and knack for making the dank stank like he does. FUNK this one to it goes numb. FUNK OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by chrgrsfan View Post
    What is is up funkmonk~? Thank you but really M~ and I kinda picked each other~ He and I have simular thoughs & views on things~ We both are extremely private peeps, have a passion for cooking, love to garden, love cannabis with a vengence & are both Cali~ Boys~ (I am a Native from a Native Californian) Not to mention M~ is one smart Mo Fo~ Unlike me who is just as dumb as a box of rocks~

Not sure on the NL~ drop as that is one M~ has played a little close to the vest~ But if he is showing it, it won't be that long my friend~ He has some other projects, 2 of which I am extremely interested in, but I cannot say anything at this time~ Only that you boys ain't seen a fuggin' thing yet~

Of coarse you can pull up a chair in the tent, there is always room for friends of the Militia~ Plus I Did not beat you, you are still just getting ready then we can run close to the same time!~ lol

May I inquire to which you plan to try first or are you going to pop both strains~? The reason I ask is I know everyone raves about the "Frost" Flavor but I can tell you from experience, and do not get me wrong because I love that Strawberry Frost~, but I would pop the EQ~ first, if you want some of the best herb that I have personally smoke in a very long time~ Light on flavor but OMFG~ the stone is truly the Shizzz~

Happy Grows ~H~
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Well Hello WW~ I want to give everyone a breif update~

We are 36hrs into soaking 8 beans & planting~ We have 100% Germination Rate~ We have 50% above soil line & 25% more turtlin'~ Figure last 25% should at least turtle in next 12hrs~ We have soaked in 5.6ph RO'ed & H2O2 treated H2O~ Coco Coir Seed Pucks Soaked in same water~
    Have them under one 12w CFL & Seedling Mat. I seperate with a tea towel in between germinator & heating pad~

001.jpg

002.jpg

Happy Grows ~H~
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 08-14-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Keep that hand Green ~H~,

Looking great.

peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    817 times
    Looking good man, I like your style. I gotta see this setup, sounds cool..89 bronco core lol.

Maddfarmer gear looks amazing, I got some Strawberry coming can't wait.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    698 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    Looking good man, I like your style. I gotta see this setup, sounds cool..89 bronco core lol.

Maddfarmer gear looks amazing, I got some Strawberry coming can't wait.

What is up Ronson~? Thank You my friend~ I like these heater cores as heat sinks for sure~ And Aluminum is not effected by the slightly Acidic enviroment (not until under 4.8ph for extended periods of time); + just as they do in Automotive Anti Freeze by adding Potassium Silcates to protect the Aluminum heater & radiator from corrosion, we do the same if you use a Silca Supplement as I do~

You have made a great choice, imho, on the SF~ you won't be disappointed, but you will find that out for yourself~ These MUQ~ are movin' like sixty already~ We have 100% above soil line as of this morning~ So 100% germ rate & 100% above soil line~ Can't really argue with results like these~

Seen you around a few different boards over last couple & nice to see you stop into the tent for a peek~ Always chair waiting so stop by anytime~

Happy Grows ~H~

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast