Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    lbezphil2005
    I found you, again, lol!! Hey Maddfarmer, and mrsmadd (I know she's around somewhere, lol!)! DAMN! and let me just say DAMN!! Bro, loving every single pic you've taken. I am so glad I decided to follow that link - this looks like a very cool place! Later, my friend!

Is it 420 Yet?
    Purple hills on the west side of the rainbow
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lbezphil2005 View Post
    I found you, again, lol!! Hey Maddfarmer, and mrsmadd (I know she's around somewhere, lol!)! DAMN! and let me just say DAMN!! Bro, loving every single pic you've taken. I am so glad I decided to follow that link - this looks like a very cool place! Later, my friend!
    Hey Ibez!! Good seeing you over here my man!! This site is a really chill lil spot that I am slowly familiarizing myself with. The misses hasnt blessed this site with her sweetness yet, but its probably coming. Trying to slow things down a little in life as it sure has been HECTIC. The Dick project is in full swing and will be coming to Cannazon within the week, maybe next. We are also on Hells Fire, our latest project, which is truly unbelievable. I cant tell you what the male that we are using is, but you know me man.....Its fiyah fer sure. Hence the name.......Hells Fire. Ok man, thanks for hitting me up and the friend add. Dont think I am liked very much as I only have two friends lolol. Check out these pics here........

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by outwest View Post
    Nice work. I've been waiting for over a week to be approved by mods at Cannazon Market. Is that typical?

outwest
    Sorry about that outwest, they have a slower process over there as its still a relatively small site. There is a Que, that is a tad slow as well. A mod has to research your name a little to insure that you arent LEO or a hassle from another site. If you tell MrCannetics that you are there simply to purchase beans, and mean no problems or anything, he will approve you. If you are able to hit me up over there, I will see what I can do. Thanks for stopping by, let me know how it goes over there. I will see if I cant speed the process up for you. I believe TrippyHippy was having some issues with it taking a while as well.........Be cool my friend~
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    I want both! LOL I miss being able to have a garden. Can't wait to move and grow again.

Peace,
    Hippie
    Why are you not able to grow Hip? I mean if you dont mind me asking. If there is anything I can do to help just SPEAK UP MAN!! I will see what i can do
    Last edited by maddfarmer; 06-05-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Because I was soooo high that none of it made sense LMAO

way up, way in, way out
    Status
    Liked
    1285 times
    Quote Originally Posted by maddfarmer View Post
    Sorry about that outwest, they have a slower process over there as its still a relatively small site. There is a Que, that is a tad slow as well. A mod has to research your name a little to insure that you arent LEO or a hassle from another site. If you tell MrCannetics that you are there simply to purcase beans, and mean no problems or anything, he will aprove you. If you are able to hit me up over there, I will see what I can do. Thanks for stopping by, let me know how it goes over there. I will see if I cant speed the process up for you. I believe TrippyHippy was having some issues with it taking a while as well.........Be cool my friend~

Why are you not able to grow Hip? I mean if you dont mind me asking. If there is anything I can do to help just SPEAK UP MAN!! I will see what i can do
    Thanks Madd. Can you PM me who to contact? I have documented grows and such.

outwest

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    336 times
    Hey, hey, HEY!!! Its Madd Farmer!! You have to hum the "Fat Albert" tune when you read that lol

Here are MANY shots of our Strawberry Frost and Evil Queen. The StrawFrost has two plants at day 45-46 and one plant at day 32 of flower I believe. Easy growing resinated whores is what the StrawFrost is. The Evil Queen is a FAST FLOWERING, swollen calyx goddess. You know what, here is the pics. You tell me what they are and what they arent. I know one thing, I have been growing cannabis for almost 30 years now, breeding it for the last 15, and these two strains from our "The Dick" project are two of the easiest and fastest growing strains we have created or grown for that matter. The Evil Queen could have been harvested at 45 days, but we wanted to push her to 50 just for shits and giggles Anyway, enough of the GAB, lets get FUNKY......
    Attached Images Attached Images

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I just need to move. Can't grow where I am at now, out of respect for the home owner.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    I just need to move. Can't grow where I am at now, out of respect for the home owner.

Peace,
    Hippie
    I gotcha bro. That does suck. I havent bought any herb in funkin YEARS. I bet its been more than 12 years since I spent any cashola on bud. I feel for ya my friend. Wish there were something I could do for that.....When you are able to grow I'll see that you have some "comeback" beans to throw around.........

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    336 times
    So the Evil Queen testers have reached the end of the line.....They are currently under the blades, and the Straberry Frost are within 5 days of being done. There is a younger Strawberry Frost in these pics as well, I think she is about 35 days in her pics. This whole thread can be seen at our help desk on Cannazon.net where I go into full details of whats going on........Here are some update shots....Enjoy~

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    336 times
    So the damn computer didnt let me upload all the pics in one post so I am trying again. If it doesnt take, well I dont know what to do so maybe someone can take care of it for me lol. Fingers crossed that they all post right here........Same stats though

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Looking good MadFarmer.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast