Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I've seen that a member here is using these in their grow. After looking at the site, these units look pretty cool and fairly economical. Having used Smart Pots in the past, (fabric type) I imagine these would work well and they look cool. If you're using these please say something about them.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Got a package in the mail today!

Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    A nice post how to use air pots: http://allpots.com/air-pots.html

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    These things are the business. I start from seed, in the final pot. I don't really like transplanting. The only restriction that these containers cause is related to irrigation. If you try to water these with a jug, just pouring it on, it will squirt right out the sides of the pot, all over more than anywhere else. I use drip irrigation anyway, so it's not that big a deal. I just typically fertilize with a regular ol' water jug, that has to change and I'm in the process of figuring out what method works for feeding. I'm going to try a pump sprayer next.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I was looking at these at Discount Hydro here in town & I loved the idea. Glad to see ya liking them and adjusting to them. Looking forward to pics.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    I ham fisted one of my Wreckage sprouts, trying to get the seed husk off. Remember folks, don't drink and garden.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed