Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Liked
    12 times
    So i want to start growing and to be honest i want to do it cheaply and as time goes on upgrade here and there. So having said that i saw this one led light on ebay and the description kinda threw me off. Here are some im looking at. Which do you recommend for starters? 1. 2013 New 3W E27 Red Blue 60 LEDs Hydroponic LED Plant Grow Light Home AC85 265V | eBay

2. Blue Red Orange White 225 LED Grow Light Hydroponic Plant Lamp Panel 14W Indoor | eBay

3. 15W Lighthouse Hydro Blackstar LED Plant Grow Light 225LEDS Flowering LED'S | eBay

Thanks for any help & advice in advance ;-)

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    I am have put up some ghetto grows & grown fabulous bud in the past. As CHEAP as I am I do believe junk in junk out..... Do some research dont just toss money at a unknown thing. Learn what works the best 7 make the investment to feed your needs for YEARS TO COME. I had a couple $50 buck leds that fit in to a standard 4ft fluorescent fixture wired to straight 110v & a 400watt UFO. I like the growth on both BUT the UFO was a much better quality than the 4ftrs. Look up Solarcell a member on here he does a lot of LED's. Good Luck
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    17 times
    Cree, a company that has been in the LED lighting business for 25 years announced the release of a series of LED bulbs that look like incandescent, light up rooms like incandescent--and cost as little as $10.

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by unmeg View Post
    I am have put up some ghetto grows & grown fabulous bud in the past. As CHEAP as I am I do believe junk in junk out..... Do some research dont just toss money at a unknown thing. Learn what works the best 7 make the investment to feed your needs for YEARS TO COME. I had a couple $50 buck leds that fit in to a standard 4ft fluorescent fixture wired to straight 110v & a 400watt UFO. I like the growth on both BUT the UFO was a much better quality than the 4ftrs. Look up Solarcell a member on here he does a lot of LED's. Good Luck
    I have to agree with unmeg... solarcell is your man when it comes to led lights. a thread of his titled thinking about buying an led light or something very similar is here somewhere. advanced search should pinpoint it for ya.