Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Anyone checked out the inda glo induction grow lights. They look pretty sweet. So sweet that i'll have 2 showing up on monday. They're affordable too, 795 for the 420 pro PAR, (flowering model). They claim it replaces a 1000w hps, there are some videos, but theyre mostly stills, so we'll see. Everything I've read seems good, and all the reviews on em are good. Great customer service too, answered all my emails within minutes. So if you were interested in induction lights, these are about half the cost of fluorogro. I know hippi was mentioning wanting to try induction, thats what got me researching them, lol, so thanks hippi!!!
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Hey Ralph ,

Yes I also have researched & followed somewhat the Plasma or Induction lighting . Sure sounds good with the results Pep's claim . Glad to hear you bit the bullet & got a few comin , So I'll be watchin yer results & findings with hands on experiences ,I trust yer judgement & result findings . As their seems to be little Info on the WWW other than from the Manufacturers & we all know how many pad their findings just to sell product .

So I wish ya well & I'll be watchin from the sidelines . Good Luck ,,,
    Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    I hope they work as well as the reviews show. Everything ive seen looks great. Theres a side by side that was done, and they claim some strains finished a week faster, with 80g more yield than 1000w. We'll see. Sounds good, 420w over 1000w, but thats a big claim. Im looking for efficiency. If 3 inductions replaced 2 600w hps, id be down. I could shutdown 2 e/a fans, and 1/2hp chiller in each tent, (or atleast run em 80-85%less), which would be worthwhile for the savings. Also, 10 warranty is nice, must have a great product with that warranty. Also has a better light footprint than the fluorogro inductions, (and at half the price. Also, i replace my bulbs every flowering cycle, although i order bulk for a dicount, its still 60$ per bulb, multiplied by about 5 cycles a year, thats 300 per light, 3 600's per tent, 900 per year, 1 induction paid for. Add up the power savings, another paid for, easily. Sell your hids, 3rd paid for. So i really hope they work well, i anticipate they will.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I am excited for you man, you should absolutely do a start to finish journal with those bad boys.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Well Ralph ,

You surely have done the Math on it all , Thanks fer sharing it . I will say you'll love the lower heat output as I grow all Floro & you will love the buds taste after a grow in lower temps . No Baked taste to the smoke & I find actually a better quality . So the Naysayers will chime in on a little less harvest with Floro's or Induction lighting , But once they taste & feel it they will see the difference . So Yes Less is Better , Quality over Quantity ,,,

Good Luck
    Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Ill be starting a journal here on weed watch. The lights should be here monday, so ill be setting up this weekend. Will post some pics of the room. Pulled clones last night for these. Hadnt planned on running these, or id be ready. Should be rooted by tuesday, so we sho held be good to go soon!!!

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    987 times
    Ralph,
    I am deff interested as I want to use both just for every 2 600w hps put 1 of these par 420's if you have good luck with them and think they are that good. I see they have some slightly used on ebay and I bet they would do a discount as well.

Dankness

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    987 times
    Ralph if you get the results that they claim I will get them myself myself and just got with them instead of HPS. If they are for real it could make it much easier with the added expensive on the cooing the room and the lights of the room. I just want to see flowers of plants up close to see if they do what people are claiming and if there is truly a difference from someone who is biased like yourself. Thanks for taking the plunge to experiment.

Peace
    Dankness

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Wishing you great success Ralph, hope all is well with you and yours. Faster with a bigger yield than a 1000 that really sounds like bs, hope you prove me wrong lol

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    Wishing you great success Ralph, hope all is well with you and yours. Faster with a bigger yield than a 1000 that really sounds like bs, hope you prove me wrong lol

mal
    They just came in today. Plugged em in, and they're bright. 1000w replacement, doubt it. 600w I can see. Have decided to put each of these over a 2 tube 6 plant pure aeroponic setups. Just waiting on my misters, 2" pots and neoprene, and cycle timers to show up. Will post pics of the room when built. Must say these are well built. Like the hammerite paint, looks bad to the bone.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast