Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Nice Ralph, looks like them lights done them right and tight, and clear for flight. funk on and cloud surfing
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphWiley View Post
    Some pics of the par420, and the fire, pure kush, and roarge at 24 days in. These are the only pics that weren't to blurry from my phone. What's up eatcake.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Funk, you crack me up over here too, your to funkin funny.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Hey Ralph, if you still need a 40 gallon tank I know that Tractor Supply or Rural King carry a 40 gallon tub made of rubber. I bought one on sale for 20 bucks but they're usually around 35 or so. They are for watering animals and plants I'd think as well LOL. Take care and I hope all is well

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eatcake View Post
    Ralph dont worry about it, your concerns sound like you got them from talking to retailer.(he told me their feedback was better results with sativas) We bought them and have not looked back EVER. EVERYTHING you saw and read is actually true. Those youtube videos results are the exact same as ours. We actually are doing a side by side that has about a week to go before flush. The other room has MH Hort Super Blues and it is in noway even a contest. We already purchased lights to run ALL our rooms from start to finish. We have countless decades of experience between us and walked away from hid when we saw the evidence right in front of us. Next up we are shinning these over undercurrents. One lamp punches something equal to 750w hid. We now run 6 per 10x10 room although you can do it with 5. Big difference from 5000w of cooled hid and continuous buying of expensive bulbs. I can tell ya if you have the money you will be VERY happy. Everyone should by this lamp hands down. BUT get it from led4growth.com rather than IndaGro. Reason is William Boone(owner of led4growth) cut a deal to be the only distributor including the manufacturer to sell the lamps with remote ballasts. Which in my opinion is greatly needed. Check out his flower initiators too, we are using them but everything is new so I cant tell if they are doing anything. Looks like they are though. Punch through the canopy does not seem to be an issue at all either. No matter what your growing, sativs or indis. Currently gigantic 6 ft RP kandy kush and 6ft dumbos so frosted you cant see the vegetation. Fan leaves are bigger than 5gal bucket lids

I want to explain my relationship with Inda-Gro, it is a Strategic Partnership, meaning I have access to all they offer, plus more. The Remote Power Supply Option, 10 or 15' cables, is available only through my website and is not available as a retrofit item. Also the Flower Initiator is available only there as well, if you buy Inda-Gro through me, I offer the Flower Initiator at a deep discount. If you make inquiries through me, but then buy directly through Inda-Gro I do not make a dime, so please come to me for your Inda-Gro lights and the best options not available elsewhere. Email - grow-light-order@gmail.com CALL - 707 847 3660 or visit led4growth.com to get more information or to contact me. I also own grow-light-source.com , they are mirror websites.
    Last edited by lightguy; 09-10-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: modify data

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    A couple pics of the fire cut at 45 days under the par 420's. I'm impressed with the resin production, definitely healthier under the inductions. Ill be ordering a few more very soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphWiley View Post
    A couple pics of the fire cut at 45 days under the par 420's. I'm impressed with the resin production, definitely healthier under the inductions. Ill be ordering a few more very soon.
    I am pleased that it is working out for you, excellent! When you are ready contact me and I will make sure to throw in a Flower Initiator, so you can get even better results. Here is an outdoor test, yep, outdoors too! The next report will be killer! Folks using them as a complement to Inda-Gro are very pleased too.
    Last edited by lightguy; 09-25-2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Added a thought.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Got a inda grow. 420 with the led pontoon.
    Love it.

Riant didn't honor the warrenty.
    Burned me....?
    Last edited by SCARHOLE; 12-15-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Status
    Country
    Ireland
    Liked
    626 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SCARHOLE View Post
    Got a inda grow. 420 with the led pontoon.
    Love it.

Riant didn't honor the warrenty.
    Burned me....?
    I met these guys who are having some induction lights made here and will be selling them around 500$ too bro.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Lil inda gro plant

nl5/haze x chemo Iranian...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345