Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    just had a freak out with my solarflare 200w model. only red leds were lighting. but CLW to the rescue with good customer service. new one on way already. guess they had issues with drivers around april when i bought mine so if you've got a model from around then might be worth contacting them to see if issue affects you

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    735 times
    Quote Originally Posted by prezdickie View Post
    just had a freak out with my solarflare 200w model. only red leds were lighting. but CLW to the rescue with good customer service. new one on way already. guess they had issues with drivers around april when i bought mine so if you've got a model from around then might be worth contacting them to see if issue affects you
    Yo prez, CLW has great customer service, that happen to me as well with the 800w sar storm. ...by the way how are you liking it so far? ..I'm impressed to say the least, i just harvested wifi and firestarter with led and i gotta say..it's a keeper

uploadfromtaptalk1351087929169.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    Quote Originally Posted by station2 View Post
    Yo prez, CLW has great customer service, that happen to me as well with the 800w sar storm. ...by the way how are you liking it so far? ..I'm impressed to say the least, i just harvested wifi and firestarter with led and i gotta say..it's a keeper

uploadfromtaptalk1351087929169.jpg
    I do love the light and the plants seem to agree, my only drawback was the smaller 200w doesn't have the uv-b bulbs but now they have the new 400w model w/ uv bulbs and i looked at the specs and its like they designed the thing for my cabinet! now i just have to find the $. i get so sucked in by new tech its not funny

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    331 times
    Im running 2 100w bloom booster solarflares with 2 par 420 indagro inductions and am getting great results. The only drawback is they seem to put off a descent amount of heat but have definetly improved the overall bloom spectrum with the inductions.
    [Mary has just taken her first hit] Goodbye Mary Sunshine! Reefer has blown out her mind! She's now a hot-head hussy! (Reefer Madness)

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    237 times
    check this site out guys. It seems they will make to order the same exact stuff at a fraction of the price. possibly even having an option to custom your own....

LED skunkworks- LED Advanced Development Projects
    Last edited by eatcake; 12-15-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    Ultimately, you must forget about technique. The further you progress, the fewer teachings there are. The Great Path is really No Path.--Morihei Ueshiba

Site Supporter

Status
    Liked
    434 times
    I'd stay away from LED's that seem to be running warm. They should be pretty cool, or at least the ones I have are.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    974 times
    what do you guys think about the integrated style led grow lights that seem to be spreading like wildfire? these lights that have 50 or 60 watts per reflector?

other than coverage area which is an issue for almost all leds i think it seems like a solid idea
    20134231539745580.jpg

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    2 times
    I found this today -- just a few minutes ago. I'm stoked-- ARC Series: The Grow Light Reinvented by The Market Smart Team — Kickstarter My plants will be blooming beyond recognition! compareled300.png

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Liked
    2 times
    I've had a similar thing happen....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed