Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Keepin it simple
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    See I knew you spent enough time talking with LEDGirl over on SF to speak on this shit... As I really don't know much, but I remember her talking about the light frequencies effecting the results.
    Although I posted in her thread most of what I learned came from doing my own research. Many Universitys have info available that you can search thru regarding par and growing plants. Altho the info isn't geared towards cannabis it still applies.

When you find an array that uses the right frequencies of light, you buy an array based on the size of your grow area and the core light footprint of the array.
    Last edited by solarcell; 02-02-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    Be safe and reap the rewards!!!

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Fair enough... Was just reading how she/he (Transgendered.) was banned from many cannabis boards for threatening to call the cops on members and also ripping people off. All sorts of un-savory things. Thanks for spreading some info on LED's for us bro.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Ny Og
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    62 times
    Ok. I'm looking at the pro grow 180(full illumination 160 watts).. They seem to have better ratings than blackstars. They are also about the same price. So I'll pull the trigger after I speak with the owner first.. See if he can explain more about this light and my space i want to use it in.

Ny Og
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    62 times
    Well it looks like I'm going with the pg 180 and go from there.. I think I'll be happy using this light for beg and small plants to flower if I feel I need more light in the room I'll just add a 400hps to flower with it.. That should be a good mix of light.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Sounds like a plan bro can't wait to see it... If I could afford a setup with LED lights I would. I lost my 600W Digital MH/HPS and aircooled hood to the Flooding in August.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson

Keepin it simple
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    Sounds like a plan bro can't wait to see it... If I could afford a setup with LED lights I would. I lost my 600W Digital MH/HPS and aircooled hood to the Flooding in August.
    That really sucks friend, hopefully you'll be able to replace your gear soon.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    I still have my 150W HPS and all the gear from my old setup thankfully. I will be using that in the future in a 1'4'' x 1'4'' x 3'11'' Growlab tent, so even with only the 150W HPS I would still be pushing out 88.75W/Sq. Ft.

Anyways off topic, thanks for you sympathies my friend, but shit happens and I will live.

Hippie

Keepin it simple
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbwidow View Post
    Well it looks like I'm going with the pg 180 and go from there.. I think I'll be happy using this light for beg and small plants to flower if I feel I need more light in the room I'll just add a 400hps to flower with it.. That should be a good mix of light.
    I've no personal exp. with the PG 180 but the reviews for the array are all positive. To me it looks like a nice array for the price and should work well in a smaller grow area.

Ny Og
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by solarcell View Post
    I've no personal exp. with the PG 180 but the reviews for the array are all positive. To me it looks like a nice array for the price and should work well in a smaller grow area.
    Yeah I will be running it in a home box s and see how I like it for a whole grow veg and flower.

Keepin it simple
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    107 times
    Thats cool, I hope your contact was able to anwser some of your questions.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed