Thread: Hello

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    Hello WeedWatch,
    How is everyone? I am as good as can be expected. I am here checking out the forum and the community. I am an experienced grower that is just coming back to the forums. I am recently divirced an recently retired from the workforce so I have a ton of time on my hands. I am pretty disabled having had cancer twice before and now the third time. It is liver cancer. I have only one kidney as well. So I am pretty fucked as far as most normal activity goes. I love to train and ride horses but that requires now a shitload of painkillers of which I really hate having been on them for 10 years now. They are pure evil and they should be banned from this country post haste!
    I can grow my MJ for the most part without much disadvantage as you all will for sure see in the future. I am testing seeds for several people. I am finishing up a blind CBD-2 test for ShantiBabba at MNS.....
    I am currently in talks with another breeder about testing their genetics...which is going to happen, he is just deciding what to send me. When I recieve it I will make the announcement then.
    I will be working with testers from RedEyedGenetics....waiting on them and will announce them when I receive them as well.
    I have one last breeder I have made committments to. This one I am most excited about. I wish I could scream out that I was testin his genetics for him but I will hold the release quiet for him even though it is very much killing me. The strain I will test for him is just something I have long dreamed about having. It is some clone only stuff of legend and I will have it soon enough.
    So, as you can see not only6 do I love to grow MJ, but I love to get involved where I can and be a test grower for the breeders. Some do not like this as it could be disasterous but I enjoy it. I log every fucking thing and take tons of high res pictures for the thread and answer all questions seriously and honestly. I also report all results unbiased and uncensored.
    So that is about it for me my friends. I hope to meet most of you. I think I like it here. My best wishes.
    respects,
    W1

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Welcome to the boards. It's always great to have another grower here. If you've got any questions about the place, let us know.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

frequent inhaler
    Status
    Liked
    1658 times
    welcome to the watch... with your cancer issues I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Rick Simpsons hemp oil. full details on how to make the oil can be found at his web site phoenixtears.ca

Peace

Kirk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    Thank you for the welcome Osprey....I love to see the osprey nests when I am coming into the inlet with their nests on the channel markers....damn Eagles harrass the hell out of them though.
    BPharma...thank you very much for that info. I was well aware, but many are not. It is good looking out. Thank you for the website, I will check it out. I am actually not going to be doing chemo or radiation ever again. I use accupuncture and a chinese herbal remedy which has me feeling better then ever. I will live the same as if I did it....well actually I would be worse....I used to be a 200lb guy....lifted weights and went to the gym was like 225 now though....I am like 145....unbelieveable...people in my town who have known me my whole life do not recognize me. I have actually been gaining weight...1lb here 1 lb there.....I am liking this board and am gong to stay for a while. I have to check out all the sections.
    Respects,
    W1

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Very cool man. Acupuncture, eh? How long does a session for something like that take?
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Very cool man. Acupuncture, eh? How long does a session for something like that take?
    hey Osprey,

I am usually there in the office for 1.50 hrs....While they are doing this I usually fall asleep and they have to wake me. It is very peaceful and tranquel....I actually enjoy going and it really helps immensely. The first time it worked so well the second not so well but after that all good to go. It is weird and I still do not understand the mechanism by which it works but it does work very well for me.
    Respects,
    W1

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Cool man. Needles and whatnot. I can let them take my blood but the thought having a multitude of needles poked into me, can't beat the twitchies on that one.

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    12 times
    ya know, it is not even like that....you do not feel them go in, they twist them and tap on them and sometimes like twang them but still it is not the needle like sensation you are thinking of. I was freakin the first time too even though I can start an IV on myself and have been and get poked maybe 10 times a month at the doctors....now I get poked 100s of times a month going to accupuncture 2 or 3 times a month....now when they use the 22gauge syringe needles they hurt a bit but soon they draw up your blood and mix it with B-12 and inject it right back into you at the sites where they put the 22 gauge needles in .......that my friend actually feels wonderful and if you have never had B-12 injected into you.....it is pure pleasure and you have a heightened sense of reality for days afterwards.....I graduated college and worked 50+ hours a week going full time to school on B12 injections otherwise I would never had made it awake.
    so I have had B12 before .
    hope this helps.
    Respects,
    W1

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    First welcome to the boards glad to see you here & positive vibe you come with.
    Fuck most modern forms of PRACTICING medicine I am much more likely to try & trust something with thousands of years behind it. Rather than todays hack & slash approach while killing healthy cells & prescribing kidney & liver destroying drugs.
    I am going through some serious health concerns also, I just did 5 days for pneumonia & I think i liked jail better & now a cancer scare. Most likely its just a infection on/in my lungs & is not my main concern these days with all the other symptoms. So bad I had to leave the mountains & return to my Moms house at 39 with my wife & kids. Shit my oldest 24yr old step daughter was in the hospital with me for gal bladder & I was not allowed to go see her because my infection. One floor away from my lil girl & I couldnt comfort her with anything but the inside hospital phones. LOL.

Stick to the stuff that works for you & fuck the rest. Looking forward to seeing these mystery strains & hope you stick around the site, still small so ya dont get lost & plenty of knowledge floating around for ya. Meggers
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    That's pretty cool man. Though, I'm still going to take your word for it. Perhaps at some point, I can get the wife to go at the same time and we can try it. It sounds like a unique experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1 View Post
    ya know, it is not even like that....you do not feel them go in, they twist them and tap on them and sometimes like twang them but still it is not the needle like sensation you are thinking of. I was freakin the first time too even though I can start an IV on myself and have been and get poked maybe 10 times a month at the doctors....now I get poked 100s of times a month going to accupuncture 2 or 3 times a month....now when they use the 22gauge syringe needles they hurt a bit but soon they draw up your blood and mix it with B-12 and inject it right back into you at the sites where they put the 22 gauge needles in .......that my friend actually feels wonderful and if you have never had B-12 injected into you.....it is pure pleasure and you have a heightened sense of reality for days afterwards.....I graduated college and worked 50+ hours a week going full time to school on B12 injections otherwise I would never had made it awake.
    so I have had B12 before .
    hope this helps.
    Respects,
    W1

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!

Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed