Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Its round on the ends and high in the middle
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    111 times
    Hey everyone,
    Life here from Life Genetics, where "Life is Genetics", lol. Really it is though, we all know that. But just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone! Had a few friends tell me I should check this place out, and so far, so good. Looks like a lot of great info is being passed around, especially over in breeder-world, which I always enjoy. A little about myself - I've been growing for 12-13 years - been breeding for about 10 or so of those years. Luckily I had some great teachers and grew up enjoying the plant and all it's beauty. Most people know me as "Life" so if ya know me, ya know me, if not, then hello!

So hopefully sometime soon I can get some pics up and whatnot - but basically right now in the mother room and in flower, been working with White Fire(from seed), Pre-98 Bubba (Original Clone), The Original "Sativa" OG (NorCal Clone - Super finiky pinesol fuel funk, not super lemony like the more Indica leaning OGK's i've seen outta most of the S1's I tried), C99 F5 (My own personal stock from Original Bros Grimm), Dumpster(OH-Clone Only) and my personal cross of White Fire x Emperor Kush which is now an F3 and about to be the father of a lot of these and some other pretty ladies.

Should be releasing some great new hybrids, including alot of East Coast strains that haven't been crossed out yet, but greatly need to be available to the medical community especially, but hey recreational use is cool to, but my main focus is providing great, reliable genetics, at low costs, and trying to bring some new flavors into the gene pool. Got a lot of projects in the works, and hopefully by the end of the year that'll be something interesting for everyone who gets ahold of them. Most of the work in the first hybrid line will be done with my White Fire x Emperor F3 - been testing him on a few girls, after running about 20 other males - him and a very close 2nd became my main fathers - both seem to allow the mother's traits to pass through, especially in the smell and even taste department (notice quite an increase in smell though) but it seems to allow the THC profile of the White Fire while still retaining a lot of the high from the mothers as well. So pretty excited about that.

See ya all around
    -Life

Status
    Liked
    654 times
    Good to see ya Brother, I'm sure you'll find some like minded folk here. She's a laid back couch this ride, years feel like a thousand but the Ganja is good and the peeps here share JD

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    111 times
    Sounds good man - Glad to see ya around and it was good getting to catch up a bit tonight - now we just need to sit down and blaze a nice big fatty!

See ya around bro.
    -Life

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    533 times
    Life-
    Bring on some of that Dumpster
    Tomba

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    111 times
    Well for sure I do know that I'll be putting out a Dumpster x [White Fire x Emperor Kush F3] when the first line is released. But seriously, it's already in the works, been planning on doing a Dumpster IBL (obviously this is gonna take some time, but I think it'll be well worth it), trying to track down some of my favorite stomping-ground clones to also be apart of that first line of hybrids, which hopefully I can get everything straitened out in time (and with the help of some friends I'm sure, I will) - but I am also thinking about possibly doing S1's of the Dumpster as well - because at this point it just plain NEEDS to be preserved. So far it looks like their will be several well known clones from the birthplace of Dumpster. Only one I'm having a super hard time tracking right now is the BubbleStar - supposed to be getting my DeathStar back soon to - but basically in the process of getting everything reset up, but unfortunately due to some annoying security issue awhile back - I passed my cuts off to someone who was a great grower but went down the tubes on pain killers and literally killed my Deathstar, BubbleStar, Lemon G (The Columbian Cut, not Love Potion), Dumpster, and Gunk.. Luckily a buddy was nice enough to offer his services towards helping me with the Dumpster and should also be running the Indiana Bubblegum as well. But trust me, east coast is gonna meet up with the best of the medical world this year

-Life

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Welcome over to Weed Watch LifeGenetics.
    Great to have you on the boards.

If you need a breeders forum ..............
    just hit up any of the mods or admin.

Peace,

DSF.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Great to have you here at Weed Watch. Sounds like you got somethings in the works and they sound funktastik. Look forward to gaining some knowledge from your works, funk on
    Funk Monk

Status
    Liked
    654 times
    You boys State Side have all the fun....

Just remember this far flung Brother Go for Gold guys and get them quality meds out there, JD

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    111 times
    Just wanted to say thanks to Funk Monk and DSF for the warm welcomes.

DSF - I'll definitely let ya know, and thanks for offering up some space for me - really appreciate it

Monk - As long as everything keeps working out smoothly - could possibly sending out testers by July or so, and hoping to get the full line out sometime soon after that (once some reports come in and make sure everything's stable and not to variable), but yea you'll definitely see me around the breeder section quite a bit.

Jade - you know I'll never forget ya bro - although you know that

One thing I do have in the works besides all the breeding work, is setting up a way to have both testers and patients alike be able to register and give results and info on how they either enjoyed or disliked anything about the strains, as well as giving them a chance to post up about different medical conditions and their results in using it as a medicine - that way all the information can be broken down and easily looked at which will help both growers, patients, and lets us know what's the best strains to release, or work harder on, or to just plain make the strains that DO show great results, to be able to keep them around and keep them going (both through F1's and using them in later crosses) - which hopefully will really help break down what is being done right, and what is helping the most, and what patients are looking for, so that anything Life Genetics offers is in a way guaranteed, backed by real results and people who actually have tried the strains themselves.

Another nice feature will be setting up a semi-voting system for strains that I gain access to or already have - but basically allow patients to say, "hey, we'd love it if you'd consider doing a cross of ___X___" and all of that will help Life Genetics in both providing quality meds, decent prices, and the hybrids they know and want, or would love to see. Which personally I think is really going to help not only the future of Life Genetics, but helps the future of the whole community, and helps us really know what conditions a strain is working well for so that we don't make any wild claims about working for conditions that we've never tested the strains with, like some do.

I think all these things plus bringing some fresh genetics into the gene-pool, I think will really help how we work as a company, and allows us to know that we are putting out quality meds.

Should be fun to say the very least and honestly the best thing I can do, is give back to the community that was able to give my life back to me, the growing community.

Take it easy everyone
    -Life

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Brilliant LifeGenetics.

Great to see breeders look at the med end of the canna - community.
    Strains for pains.

Peace,

DSF.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast