Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far above
    Posts
    10
    Status
    gotseeds is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    42 times
    Hello WW members. I have been surfing the net for awhile and like what I see here. A lot of great breeders with great genetics. Since I started growing for my collective I have seen a lot of bad ass genetics. Some of what I see here. It is getting harder to compete with other growers so I need some sure fire strains. Grow tips are another thing I am looking for. So if you gotseeds I got $. Lol

  2. #2
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gotseeds View Post
    Hello WW members. I have been surfing the net for awhile and like what I see here. A lot of great breeders with great genetics. Since I started growing for my collective I have seen a lot of bad ass genetics. Some of what I see here. It is getting harder to compete with other growers so I need some sure fire strains. Grow tips are another thing I am looking for. So if you gotseeds I got $. Lol
    Welcome to Weed Watch gotseeds.

    WW is one of the best sites to chill,
    with people who have the best mojo this side of the net.

    Unfortunately no seeds are sold on the Weed Watch boards.
    But there are places like The Seed Depot, Riot Seeds, and Cannazon,
    where you should have no problem buying genetics.

    Hope you stay for the knowledge, that the breeders provide at their help desks.
    As well as the knowledge, provided by the growers and watchers on the boards.

    Peace,

    DSF.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far above
    Posts
    10
    Status
    gotseeds is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinskunkfiend View Post
    Welcome to Weed Watch gotseeds.

    WW is one of the best sites to chill,
    with people who have the best mojo this side of the net.

    Unfortunately no seeds are sold on the Weed Watch boards.
    But there are places like The Seed Depot, Riot Seeds, and Cannazon,
    where you should have no problem buying genetics.

    Hope you stay for the knowledge, that the breeders provide at their help desks.
    As well as the knowledge, provided by the growers and watchers on the boards.

    Peace,

    DSF.
    Thanks for the advise DSF. There are many good sites to get seeds like the ones you have mentioned. It's nice to see some breeders here that can help me when I order their seeds and start them. Been doing this for four yrs now and I need some new strains. Good to hear this is not another rip off site like the thcfarmer. I like smaller grow forums. Less drama.

  4. #4
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    .
    Posts
    6,699
    Status
    Dublinskunkfiend is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gotseeds View Post
    Thanks for the advise DSF. There are many good sites to get seeds like the ones you have mentioned. It's nice to see some breeders here that can help me when I order their seeds and start them. Been doing this for four yrs now and I need some new strains. Good to hear this is not another rip off site like the thcfarmer. I like smaller grow forums. Less drama.
    The peeps here are the one's that don't do drama.
    I think the ignorant and small minded stay at the bigger places like the Dude Ranch ........... lol

    Peace,

    DSF.

  5. #5
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    dirty mitten
    Posts
    3,024
    Status
    funkmonk is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Welcome, and you've come to the right place if your thirsty, with your glass half full. Great to have ya and hopefully someone here can execrate your game for fame. funk off
    Funk Monk

  6. #6
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    131
    Status
    jerrdog is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    617 times
    Welcome to W.W Gotseeds. Enjoy your stay here & see you on the forums.

  7. #7
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,098
    Status
    mal is offline
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Welcome to WW and glad to have you. I hope all ia well with you and yours

    mal

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    580
    Status
    WallStreet is offline
    Liked
    2448 times
    G'Day and welcome to WW...

    Great friends, great weed.

    And sometimes, Kate Upton shows up and does a sexy little dance for the gang.

    Hey - there she is now!!!



    See..

    Great place, eh???
    Last edited by WallStreet; 09-14-2012 at 05:02 AM.

  9. #9
    Weed Watcher
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    dirty mitten
    Posts
    3,024
    Status
    funkmonk is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    God I love when Katie makes an appearance, funk off katie
    Funk Monk

  10. #10
    Ameri-canna
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    926
    Status
    RacerX is offline
    Gender
    Male
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Hiya and welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie
    By jacobb in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 03:07 PM
  2. Newbie from NJ
    By orvillecliche in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 02:55 AM
  3. Newbie Karma Genetics in tha House he he
    By KarmaGenetics in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 07:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


  
ALL content is for informational and educational purposes only,
and intended for visitors 18 Years of age and Older!


  Copyright ©2007-2019 WeedWatch.com Powered by Cannavelli Brands LLC. Sponsors | Link Partners   xhtml valid   Subscribe to Weed Watch Magazine's RSS Feed   
BACK TO TOP