Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Hey fellas, most of you guys have known me from one spot or another around the web. I wanted to take this time to make this post, #1 because I promised Freak I would post these pics, and #2, I thought I had introduced myself already but since I haven't here I am. Been around growing and smoking since I was 13, going on 50 now. I grow organically indoors and out, under leds and hps now, thank you Freak! I'll be posting some stuff up here that I'm going to be doing over the next few years. I'm working on getting a cuts dispensary going here in the central valley, clones only, got 4 partners now at 3 different growsites with a total of a bunch, lol! can't believe how things have changed. anyway, got a bunch of testers I'm running for different breeders - coastal seeds, wallyduck, and calyx bros as you will notice in my sig, lol, also gonna be posting up some amazing stuff from freak - germinating seeds that have sprouted 3 inch tails in less than 18 hours from being put in a cup of soil - no soaking, no frigging nothing, first set of leafs started within 30 hours and growing. Of being put into some promix bx in spongepot cups, then watered with bacto and ro water, that's it, put in those cute little "germinators" with the leds in the top that always seem to make the seedlings stretch. These are going to be very interesting and I'm the only one running them, besides my bro. Also have my "gift from god" spot, the neighbor with the 2nd year grow that's still coming out like hay - helps when you don't water from the tap with chlorine, for starters. anyway, I've got over 80 plants alone there to clean up stake up thin out and generally baby for the next 3 to 16 weeks - that's right, there are some bitching frigging sativas out here, just the whole gamut. he's been saving seeds, gotten cuts given to him, all from, according to him, some bomb herb - the purps, blue dream (18 ft tall right now, lol), gdp, og kush, urkle, the list goes on!! here are some pics, first are the spot out of mariposa on the river, camping nearby and the swimming was perfect. Freak is one cool, generous, kind man who has done a lot for the community as a whole, he's a blessing to this world. He's gone thru some shit that would kill most people over the last couple of years and I just want to give him props for all he's done. pics! damn, ill be back in firefox to try again, lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    388 times
    WOW! just amazing. Nice post.

we learn something new everyday, like, lbezphil loves Donkey Dicks!
    Roll me up and smoke me when I die

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Amazing pictures, I too feel for Freak. I have never met him, but he's been an awesome guy in all of the exchanges we've had. Out of the blue he asked for my address and sent me the seeds for my outdoor grow this year. That is the kind of thing that angels do in my opinion, very cool. I hope he comes back, he is sadly missed. Where you live looks like a beautiful place, take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    when you keep doing the right thing, no matter the outcome, sometimes it comes back to you. I feel like this is one of those times. I still can't believe this guy came across the street, handed me a half oz of hay, then asked if I could come over and take a look, offer some advice - turned into a full time job, but damned great benefits!!! And yes, I freaking love donkey dick!! wait till i pull out the "vault pics", my old bro is back in town from high school. back in the day he got some pure afghani and some pure columbian gold, bred the affie female to the male gold and the buds, grown in an old chicken house, would come out of the roof - I've got pics to prove it. that shit was so good, and we didn't even know how good - we were a bunch of hick kids from a small town in the central valley! buds would stick to your finger, one bong hit - if it was your first of the morning plan on being red eyed as hell - like you dipped your eyes in red paint, or acid - road kill skunk, stank to high heaven of skunk with a slight lemon tang to it. and bomb assed stoney weed, man, long lasting and potent. he'd walk into class with a bag in his pocket then swear to the teacher he hit a skunk on the way in, it was that strong.

Sub Rosa Gardens

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    4045 times
    You make yerself welcome here...
    And you tell Freak we all miss him. And a personal What up Superslut? I got a rubber fist in the mail figured it had to be him. LOL From TrēFarmer.
    Vince Semilla AKA The Baked Crusader
    SUBROSAGARDENS

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    amazing post... lbezphil2005

Status
    Liked
    466 times
    Amazing Plants and Pics!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Thanks for the funk'n drop on info and flicks of dank. Good man you are and a good man you talk about. Big funk you to freak.
    lbezphil2005, thanks for coming back and hope to see ya rock some more grows and learn from your skills. funk on bro.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Good to see you back also lbezphil2005,

I only ever talked to Freak once, but found him a decent chap.
    I used to get some association with his anger,
    as I have been trying to deal with my own anger issues for a very long time.

peace and tell freak one of the barley mob said hello.

DSF.

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    316 times
    Freakin beautiful !!!

please pass on our best wishes from the Michigan crowd..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast