Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    I swear to god, fellas - for 2 days i felt no pain. she rubbed the middle of my back and whala a freaking miracle, my wife wouldn't do that for shit. i am so happy. she's been with guys that have been pretty successful, only to overlook this fine ass chick, thinking she was happy just sitting by. she wasn't. she walked away from money, houses, all kinds of crap. and is in love with me, a guy who is pretty much starting right back at rock bottom. Somebody slap me - or don't cause i'm in heaven and don't want to leave, dammit!! Also freak is back!! he posted me a pm on the seed depot!!!! I love ya brother!!! FREAK!!!!!! whoohoooo!!!!!!!!!!! I was so freaking happy to see his words, the cabin fever logo waving proudly under his name!! love ya brother, glad to have you back around!!!
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    16 times
    I have heard good things about cbfs. When will there be more forest fire?

Status
    Country
    Canada
    Liked
    404 times
    Hey! Nice grow bro, isn't that what everyone's back yard should look like? I love barely being able to see the neighbors rooftops through the canopies Like some of these guys are saying interferon is highly effective but is pretty brutal on the system while taking it. Also your spider bite.. if it doesn't get any smaller i would lance it drain it clean it out with sterile qtip and h202 and pack with small amount of gauze leaving some out of the surface and cover with more guaze(sorry everyone). I've seen these get pretty nasty untreated. Also, depending on how old the pig poo is it might be a good idea to dig some up some ground where you plant to plant in a few areas and test it mixed in with you soil mix on a few plants before taking the leap of plotting out. Farms can be great but pig shit is EXTREMEly hot!

I'm super stoked on this grow for you, and even more happy that freak is back that is comforting news. May you have a bountiful harvest of meds! I'll be subbing this grow for sure!
    Smoking gardens clean dry!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thcjam View Post
    I have heard good things about cbfs. When will there be more forest fire?
    I know there is some starting in the Temple soon, lol, still deciding on Burmese Headband or Forrest Fire, funk on
    Funk Monk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456