Liked
    176 times

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    these are some testers I'm running for Kagyu of Coastal seeds, Calyx bros seed co., wallyduck, and some others, the blue dream seeds I got out of an oz of the best sc cut blue dream i've ever smoked - 5 to 6 hour highs, trippy, visual, astonishing legs on it. I've smoked a lot of blue dream, and didn't like it too much but this was different so I'm really excited to grow them out. I got about 30 or so seeds out of an oz. anyway, and they are looking good! here are some pics if I can get them uploaded, lol! first pics are of WallyDucks Z99 and Coastal Seeds Kauai Electric X M10 getting a little sun - I'm uppotting these all then moving them under a 600w hps and a 600w led to veg a while longer then outside to finish. I've got 2 more testers left of all these to run specifically indoor under the led/hps combo, but that will have to wait until I get some of these things finished - didn't plan on the extra cash flow drain of the freaking huge grow, that kind of jumped up on me - but I will definitely make room in the budget at all costs, lmao!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dublinskunkfiend; 08-21-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Ozzy! RacerX Whatup, brothers! Man, I was going to go take some pics and do some more work but took forever at the docs and I am still getting meds filled, tomorrow I'll do the big grow update. I'm thinking I'll go to each plant and document each one for size, type and shape so I at least have that - he has no idea what most are, bagseed from stuff he's picked up although some are cuts given to him - gdp, blue dream, some others can't remember right now. Gonna post them up here, I"ll start a new thread in the outdoor section to continue all this, and once I get my room setup I'll do that in the indoor section. Later fellas, pics tomorroW
    "I really don't have no ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen - I'd like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone. Thats all!"
    "You're still a nut. But I can be your shell to protect you. You need it!" My ex-girlfriend from when I was 15 years old. Told to me 2/16/2013!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    crap! almost forgot, the yellowing is from letting them dry too much in 110 degree heat and the last of a bad bag of fox farms. that's the last freaking time I'll buy that again, I lost a purple diesel clone, 1 of the Kauai electric x m10's, the white and a pre98 bubba from that crap, the 5 clones I got from eugenics genetics - 4D99, Taskenti, and Permafrost are the only ones that survived - I had an original bros grimm c99 cut, jill, and a couple others from him that I just couldn't pull back from that crappy assed soil, never again. I don't think he's talked to me since losing the cindy cut and I don't blame him - like killing his kid. anyway, just wanted to let you know why those 5 bigger plants didn't get pictured -if you can tell, one of them has brown edges on all the fan leafs, been one thing after another trying to save them. we had a heat wave hit right when he sent them, they spent an extra day in the post office because sometimes they are dicks, AND I worked that next day, didn't get home until late, waited until morning to get them out, blah blah blah! Never, ever again - one thing you can not do in this is procrastinate, whether you are in it for the money or not!

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I'll be watching for the update, phil! I'll get off my lazy can and take some pix tomorrow, too.

ground up
    Status
    Liked
    1077 times
    Definitely be interesting to see how you rock that Taskenti!

All the best, Baf

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Almost got me again, dammit! last week some time I started getting a fever, (think it was Friday of the week before) anyway, that night I had 102, next morning woke up really sick, puking, went to dr. with sore under armpit to find out its either a spider bite or some nervous skin shit. I'm pretty sure it's a spider bite, I took a closeup and you can see where the spike entered to deliver the poison - trippy kinda. anyway, been sick as a freaking dog, my friends, which is why no update. I haven't felt like doing shit, barely made it yesterday morn to water my little ones let alone the big grow; my dog is pissed cause no walks, man been MISERABLE! worse spider bite to date - this one, I think, came a little too close for comfort. i'm going to pretreat all my clothing, everything, with safer or something, dammit!! second time this year bit by a poisonous spider, 3rd in my lifetime. wtf!!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    get some rest, lbezphil2005. I hope for a speedy recovery, and funk blessings coming your way. Funk off
    Funk Monk

what's cracking
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1126 times
    nice!! air pots....
    Quote Originally Posted by lbezphil2005 View Post
    these are some testers I'm running for Kagyu of Coastal seeds, Calyx bros seed co., wallyduck, and some others, the blue dream seeds I got out of an oz of the best sc cut blue dream i've ever smoked - 5 to 6 hour highs, trippy, visual, astonishing legs on it. I've smoked a lot of blue dream, and didn't like it too much but this was different so I'm really excited to grow them out. I got about 30 or so seeds out of an oz. anyway, and they are looking good! here are some pics if I can get them uploaded, lol! first pics are of WallyDucks Z99 and Coastal Seeds Kauai Electric X M10 getting a little sun - I'm uppotting these all then moving them under a 600w hps and a 600w led to veg a while longer then outside to finish. I've got 2 more testers left of all these to run specifically indoor under the led/hps combo, but that will have to wait until I get some of these things finished - didn't plan on the extra cash flow drain of the freaking huge grow, that kind of jumped up on me - but I will definitely make room in the budget at all costs, lmao!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    283 times
    Thanks for noticing - those are my homemade "okiepots", lol. Mainly help develop nice bunches of roots in those little cups is all. I've let a few bigger ones dry out too much, ended up early yellowing and losing some lower leafs but hey, it was 110 degrees, what can I say? Okay - give me a second - HOLY FU*&%^(* SH*^!!!!!! I am loving life, here's the updates I'll let the pics speak for themselves. other than cleanup the plants are right on, molasses and extra nutes are doing their thing - the one kush thats almost done is just so freaking crazy fat and hard right now, maybe 2% hairs just starting to turn, frosty as hell - you will see!!!!! I'm in love!! do we have a plant of the month contest here? bud of the month year, etc, cause I'm entering all the above if we do, damn!! here you go! (may take a couple of posts - i tried to capture them all or at least a good view, also size refs are thrown in - the guy with his arm up in the air is me! 6 ft tall so you take it from there) okay why is it telling me i've gone past my quota limits? are we extremely limited on pic size here or what?

did it work? YES!!! WOOOHOO, enjoy the pics my friends!!! harvest party invites by request, lol!!!
    Last edited by lbezphil2005; 08-28-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast