Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hey

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey unmeg! Sorry so long to reply. Monticello I hear is a nice place. You are right about humidity. Most people wouldn't consider Indiana to be very humid. Boy are they misinformed. So in southern cal now you say? Not familiar with the region but hear it is great. I hear of legendary weed there. I am new to the scene but have been fortunate to try a few top
    shelf strains. You are welcome as you mentioned my military service. To veterans it is an honor to have served. While you are on here say hi to Osprey. He is a cool cat living in the wondrous state of Alaska. Holler back. I promise to respond much quicker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jamessunset55 View Post
    hey
    Hey there! Not sure if you are a regular on tapatalk or a newbie like me, either "hey" back at ya. I am from Indiana and am trying meet new to peeps and figure out how to navigate this sight. Read in down and intro yourself to Osprey and unmeg. Tell me a little about yourself.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jamessunset55 View Post
    hey
    Hey jamessunset55! Welcome or thank you I guess if you are a regular. Tell me a little about yourself. I will start. I am as green as they they come. There is slot of knowledge to be had and shared on this site if you figure out how to navigate around. I am from indiana, married with grown children (living at home STILL). I am a disabled vet who lives in the woods. Not a redneck or a full blown country boy but one who loves solitude. Enough about me, let me know bout you!

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Yea Osprey & I have been friend for many o years now over a couple of sites. Great guy indeed. I may start taking pictures of the strains I pick up while not growing again. I know I started a thread somewhere lol. SoCal is beautiful and we have In-n-out burgers all though I love me some White Castle. We have the best mexican food around and in most busy spots you can find a street taco location. Crazy overpopulated my city has grown 200k in 40 years and that only the ones they count. I prefer the mountains than the beach but the beach is great as well and living a hour from both is fucking amazing. Not near the trees and almost zero farms here unlike Indy and its huge fields of soy & corn.
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I'm ryser52 I have an invention that I'm needing to find a manufacturer it's a specialized cleaner can't say to much but I have a pro to type and its patented, me and two of my friends came up with it one night, while they were getting something to help relax them. I can tell you it works totally awsome if someone had some ideas of how to get it to a company to look at, I'd be very greatful. thank you ryser52

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Seems like something you would want to bring to one of the Cup events. Talk to some low overhead, newer companies and see if partnering up is possible. If you don't have starting capital, you'll need help. Just draft up some sort of agreement that prevents the adoption of your idea. Also, a patent only has to change a very small amount before it's considered a new product. There are multiple online machine shops that are fairly economical, you could send separate files to several manufacturers to produce the finished item, keeping any one person from seeing the whole thing.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123