Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello, i have been smoking 1 gram of weed for 2 years now and i am facing serious health problems 110bpm resting heart beat , breathing problem, fatigue, very intense dream, nausea,short term memory loss. and i sleep for 14 hours a day and i believe i have devloped a psychosis now.
    I have been gradually decresing my use to 0.1 gram a day and i am quiting weed from tomarrow for 30 days and then want to use it only once a month. it is hard to be off everything . everytime weed was not availeble i drank some alcohole and i was fine i did not crave for weed. so i am planning to drink 180ml of whiskey every day for 30 days but i am wondering if that will inturupt the process of cleaning weed out of my body? n so if i drank whiskey for 30 days and smoked no weed will i feel crave for weed after 30 days? will i have weed in my system after 30 days?
    i dont want to clean weed for any job but just to be healthy. thank you.

Mod
    Status
    Liked
    305 times
    First off, weed will not create psychosis. The only issue one would have is a fiery slight possibility of it bringing an underlying psychiatric issue out that is pre existing. Why do you want to drink alcohol? That's worse! Plus, you aren't smoking enough to really even bring a pre existing condition out....

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Any substance that alters your physiology can be addictive. Sugar is addictive. Any preexisting conditions, predispositions you may have had can be exacerbated by psychoactive substances or stimulants and depressants. So weed, alcohol, caffeine, all of those can be habit forming. If you're experiencing disorientation or what you believe to be a burgeoning psychological condition, see a doctor. Please see a doctor.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow