OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Not my post but great for beginners so i reposted it over here

Keep It Simple Stoner a.k.a KISS

For a newb, there are A LOT of distractions out there.

Somehow, an underground market has been literally 'consumed' by pointless products.

Even some of the so called 'simple' methods have users buying multiple products.

Stated herein is a method that has been handed down to me, by someone who had it handed down to them, and in no way am I taking credit for this method.

Hopefully some of the Pro's will pipe in, and we'll have a good old thread going on simplicity, and the long term benefits of such simple methods.

Lucas Formula (.com!)

If you don't know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part GH Flora Series...however, what most people don't know is that they are paying for H20! That's right, most of the liquid GH is I believe distilled water.

The Method

MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:

1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom
    pH Calibration***
    Per US gal. tap water

***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF! 1/2 Tsp pH UP works for me!)

How To Completely Dissolve
    Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!)
    Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar
    Shake for at least 5 min. (You don't have to shake it hard, it just takes time. So get comfy!)
    Pour solution into mixing bucket
    Fill to desired amount and away ya go!
    BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH...adjust accordingly...

That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.

I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!
    Last edited by hippie420; 05-01-2011 at 02:08 PM.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1248 times
    Great info Hippie420!!this makes me rethink botanicare line

set your piggies free
    Status
    Liked
    1167 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie420 View Post
    Not my post but great for beginners so i reposted it over here Keep It Simple Stoner a.k.a KISS For a newb, there are A LOT of distractions out there. Somehow, an underground market has been literally 'consumed' by pointless products. Even some of the so called 'simple' methods have users buying multiple products. Stated herein is a method that has been handed down to me, by someone who had it handed down to them, and in no way am I taking credit for this method. Hopefully some of the Pro's will pipe in, and we'll have a good old thread going on simplicity, and the long term benefits of such simple methods. Lucas Formula (.com!) If you don't know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part GH Flora Series...however, what most people don't know is that they are paying for H20! That's right, most of the liquid GH is I believe distilled water. The Method MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than: 1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom pH Calibration*** Per US gal. tap water ***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF! 1/2 Tsp pH UP works for me!) How To Completely Dissolve Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!) Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar Shake for at least 5 min. (You don't have to shake it hard, it just takes time. So get comfy!) Pour solution into mixing bucket Fill to desired amount and away ya go! BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH...adjust accordingly... That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it. I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!
    I grow with GH and a bit of Cal-Mag using Lucas formula to grow Blueberry and Nevilles Haze. I'll up the percentage of bloom in flower a bit. Next I'm gonna get a small amount of Advanced Nutrients micro and bloom as well as MaxiBloom and compare the results. I like the small size of the MaxiBloom in powder form.
    Last edited by Piggie; 05-05-2012 at 08:05 AM.