Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    yeah, I just found RootAphids under my soil/coco pots..prolly whats been pulling me downhill the last 2 months... been 2 busy and got new shit set up so I can scrap the infected soil/plants.. I feel for ya bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    so i have to be the bearer of bad news, and say that this thread has taken a hit. apparently due to some tainted soil, i have lost all my Pesticides. the sole survivor never pulled through even after re-transplantingn it. im very disaapointed because these were incredibly vigorous and healthy until trasnplant.... heres the link to the tainted soil thread...

http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/soil...d-mix-4-a.html

sorry ink and sorry everyone. i know that i was just as excited as a lot of you to see these showcased... never had any issues with mediums or soils ever doing this...

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Me too Just found out 2 days ago that all my moms at my other spot got hit hard with spider mites.. I went and killed everything except a 1 certain bitch which was left outside the last 2 nites and this afternoon somehow was killed by something????? Luckily I have a few of my favorites at my new spot and they're doing fuckin awesome! Even with the 100+ temps for a week. Anyway, it sucks but at least I can finally pop some new shit! Excited to run some new flaves
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    Me too Just found out 2 days ago that all my moms at my other spot got hit hard with spider mites.. I went and killed everything except a 1 certain bitch which was left outside the last 2 nites and this afternoon somehow was killed by something????? Luckily I have a few of my favorites at my new spot and they're doing fuckin awesome! Even with the 100+ temps for a week. Anyway, it sucks but at least I can finally pop some new shit! Excited to run some new flaves
    Damn bro, sorry to hear that, if there's anything I cant do to help hit me up playa... Please telling me the CROW is all good. Kinda of wierd if it did and it came back to life to funk us up medically, just like the movie. Stay up homie and funk blessings your way PDX. funk u
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmonk View Post
    Damn bro, sorry to hear that, if there's anything I cant do to help hit me up playa... Please telling me the CROW is all good. Kinda of wierd if it did and it came back to life to funk us up medically, just like the movie. Stay up homie and funk blessings your way PDX. funk u
    No worries brotha My PK is doing just fine Crazy tho cuz I had the Pk, a GDP and a Obama kush, all together and I found signs of SM infestation on the Obama and a lil on the GDP but the PK didnt have a single 1... They were always together and in the same flowering cab but the PK must be hella resistant to the mites.. Obama is now outside about to get taken over But the PK seems unharmed Checked all over her and found nothing. The GDP had a lil mite prob on 1 or 2 leaves and I pulled em and havent found new signs but keeping both eyes peeled.. The PK is doing great tho. Stackin nicely and getting hella stanky The Crow should be just fine homie.. You'll be the 1st to know if anything goes wrong.. Keeping fingers crossed.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Okay, the Pk and crow are good, now how bout you. LOL Do you have special abilities? Or shoot webs yet? funk on PDX.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX420Grower View Post
    No worries brotha My PK is doing just fine Crazy tho cuz I had the Pk, a GDP and a Obama kush, all together and I found signs of SM infestation on the Obama and a lil on the GDP but the PK didnt have a single 1... They were always together and in the same flowering cab but the PK must be hella resistant to the mites.. Obama is now outside about to get taken over But the PK seems unharmed Checked all over her and found nothing. The GDP had a lil mite prob on 1 or 2 leaves and I pulled em and havent found new signs but keeping both eyes peeled.. The PK is doing great tho. Stackin nicely and getting hella stanky The Crow should be just fine homie.. You'll be the 1st to know if anything goes wrong.. Keeping fingers crossed.
    Funk Monk

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    I dont think so.. But I am getting these weird hairs starting to grow outta my my fingerprints.. Time to see if I can climb walls yet.

Im good homie. Just kinda bummed about the Obama.. Shes a quick starter and I just wanted to add a lil purp to her.. I do got another Obama thats bigger, that I have outside at another buddies house, chillin with a stanky male I got in a CV mom's mix pack.. He smells Lemon Skunk dominant.. Such a nice stanky male I had to keep a cut.. Not 100% on what he actually is but I call him Stanky..
    But they're not alone either, it a threesome.. Stanky male, Obama kush, and a nice tasty Hash Skunk lady that Tre calls Hank.

Edit: Sorry Duns not tryin to thread jack.
    Last edited by PDX420Grower; 08-23-2012 at 01:43 AM.
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    FYI- I kill cats for 1.00$. I've got three of the bastards(their actually my wife's) but mine are trained(beaten) to not touch little weed plants. With me its my mini dachsund that kills my seedlings but I've about got her trained(beaten) as well. I do exterminate our as well as our friends pets, chicago vets charge 250-300.00 to put a pet down and thats fucking bullshit. I guess they figure their not going to get any more for the pet so better make it count, greedy fucks. Oh well I hope everything is OK with you and yours and your pets, if not let me know LOL

mal

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    LOL...I like how you think mal..LOL.. ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    FYI- I kill cats for 1.00$. I've got three of the bastards(their actually my wife's) but mine are trained(beaten) to not touch little weed plants. With me its my mini dachsund that kills my seedlings but I've about got her trained(beaten) as well. I do exterminate our as well as our friends pets, chicago vets charge 250-300.00 to put a pet down and thats fucking bullshit. I guess they figure their not going to get any more for the pet so better make it count, greedy fucks. Oh well I hope everything is OK with you and yours and your pets, if not let me know LOL

mal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123