Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    today sucked. while transplanting my Pesticides today, my cat got out of the locked room and while i was gettin some water, he decapitated 4-5 seedlings... 4 Pesticides were destroyed along with 1 SASS ... really fucks this test grow up, but i will continue to update i with the one i have... sorry for dissapointing you guys.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Thank god, no offense bro, now we know your human. Dont sweat it bro, things are bound to happen, throw a pussy in ther mix and things are bound to have some difficults. Remember my pussy cat wiped out Ronnie James Dio, the Big, Bohdi's NL #5, that was ruff, so a pot hole in the road to glory. Stay strong whip the pussy and grab some more Illuminate gear and pop off....FUNK ON
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    today sucked. while transplanting my Pesticides today, my cat got out of the locked room and while i was gettin some water, he decapitated 4-5 seedlings... 4 Pesticides were destroyed along with 1 SASS ... really fucks this test grow up, but i will continue to update i with the one i have... sorry for dissapointing you guys.
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Shit happens theduns.

No dissapointment this end,
    if anything I can not wait to see the rest spring up.

peace and growth abundance with the rest.

DSF.

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    thanks to both you guys.... i feel you, and i know shit happens, but it sucks more when it happens to something that your documenting for someone rather than just growing for yourself. hopefully the sole survivors sisters thats currently in the ER makes it... right now i have 1 untouched Pesticide and 1 that has a slight chance of making it from the attack... 2 is better than none. appreciate the support guys.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Pollen ChuckR
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3856 times
    Positive vibes sent to #2.. Hope she pulls thru.. At least 2 goods things came out of it tho.. #1, Now we know of another un-cat-proof strain () and #2, like FM said, we now also know your not a futuristic grobot Lol!

Bro, outta all the killer test grows you've had, theres bound to be a bump in the raod sometime.. I hope the 2 shine for ya.. - PDX
    SUB ROSA GARDENS

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    ***UPDATE***

i came back from the National Hospital for Seedlings, and the Doc gave me good chances of the seedling bouncing back! so it LOOKS like we will have 2 Pesticides... keep fingers crossed...
    (((theduns)))

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    NHS(Naional Hospital for Seedlings) is a great place that use only the most skilled PHD doctors, and all natural remedies. I will send more funk blessings for the #2. Always try to keep the straws away from my friends, but I guess this will be different. LOL FUNK OFF
    ***UPDATE***

i came back from the National Hospital for Seedlings, and the Doc gave me good chances of the seedling bouncing back! so it LOOKS like we will have 2 Pesticides... keep fingers crossed...
    Funk Monk

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    so i have to be the bearer of bad news, and say that this thread has taken a hit. apparently due to some tainted soil, i have lost all my Pesticides. the sole survivor never pulled through even after re-transplantingn it. im very disaapointed because these were incredibly vigorous and healthy until trasnplant.... heres the link to the tainted soil thread...

http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/soil...d-mix-4-a.html

sorry ink and sorry everyone. i know that i was just as excited as a lot of you to see these showcased... never had any issues with mediums or soils ever doing this...
    (((theduns)))

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    No need to be sorry. At least you spit the truth and we all can learn from this thread. that's what it's about bro. I know it's hard to except, being we like to be perfectionist all the time, but we still learn from our mistakes. Funk on and on to the next.
    so i have to be the bearer of bad news, and say that this thread has taken a hit. apparently due to some tainted soil, i have lost all my Pesticides. the sole survivor never pulled through even after re-transplantingn it. im very disaapointed because these were incredibly vigorous and healthy until trasnplant.... heres the link to the tainted soil thread...

sorry ink and sorry everyone. i know that i was just as excited as a lot of you to see these showcased... never had any issues with mediums or soils ever doing this...
    Funk Monk

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    Belize
    Liked
    12822 times
    Sorry to hear about the plants theduns.
    That bad mojo is due a boost of the good.

peace,

DSF.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast