Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
    Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I was looking for an RO system last year and didn't have a lot of cash. On the advice of forum member at another site, I found a nice six-stage RO system for $85, and four- and five-stage systems are available for as little as $60. Delivery was prompt, and product performance has been flawless.

PureWaterClub.com

Standard disclaimers apply: I am not employed or affiliated with purewaterclub.com, nor am I receiving any compensation of any form whatsoever in association with this post. I am not making any specific product endorsements. I wish only to pass along the benefits (such as they may be) of my experience and associations. I hope someone finds this information useful.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Outstanding! Good looks my friend. I'll be ordering one of these tomorrow. I'm stoked. State.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Sounds too good to be true, are the replacement filters expensive. My tap water is 85ppm right out of the tap, but you can always get a little better. I think I might have to get better LOL. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Is it the last one, the one you got? How much are the filters every 6 months? Just curious, why do they call them portable? Thanks
    Last edited by mal; 08-20-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    For my model, a set of replacement filters are $32. A set of replacement filters AND a new RO membrane are $68. The filter systems are so reasonably priced that one may prefer just to order a new system.

Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    Sounds too good to be true, are the replacement filters expensive. My tap water is 85ppm right out of the tap, but you can always get a little better. I think I might have to get better LOL. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Is it the last one, the one you got? How much are the filters every 6 months? Just curious, why do they call them portable? Thanks

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    I don't know why systems are marketed as portable - I have mine mounted to the basement wall. I bought a 100 gpd unit designed for, among other things, RV use, but it works just fine in my basement. My latest PPM reading was .002 PPM, and that's in a reservoir occasionally polluted by organic contaminants.

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    For my model, a set of replacement filters are $32. A set of replacement filters AND a new RO membrane are $68. The filter systems are so reasonably priced that one may prefer just to order a new system.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    Did you get the last one on that list, sorry so many questions just not sure and I want a good one. I'd probably use less than 100 gallons a week in my opinion. Thanks and I hope all is well

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    This is closest to what I ordered, mal: PureWaterClub.com

The model I ordered has been discontinued, but the company does still sell replacement filter sets for my model. All of the filters that I need are available at my local grow shops, too, but they're miles and away less expensive through this site.