Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

usually at your moms but if not jacksbeanstock
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    1414 times
    Ok I hate to mention a damn thing even sorta not praise about this company or its products cuz thats not my intention here at all.....I love seagreen n the folks there have been great to me n friendly unlike a lot of cooperate dipshits....kudos.....

I've been using this stuff quite a bit im it has really improoved the health of my plants....I personally dont like using it in bloom cuz I prefer a sog set up in I cant seem to ripen my herbs right feeding it all through cuz too much nutes are uptook in my opinion....so I've been feeing them all through veg n really strong 2ml/gallon the last week before i bloom them...I also love it with kelp n epsom salt as a foliar.....it rocks....

Thing I gotta mention is in many cases I find its rocking too well for people and actually causing there plants to feed n grow so fast they are getting nute defficientcies from starving them.....I noticed it before my patients did actually cuz I've seen it happen many times when an issue gets corrected the plant goes off in gives itself mag def to start with usually but thats a catalyst nute so just the start....imo....of course...

no shit my veggin plants are all eating 2-4 times the strength I originally used....so if you are like me in ya go with the less is more approach ya may need to get more aggressive.....I've been rotating what I feed my girls every week in addition to the weekly dose of seagreen lately and its really working awesome....i just figure theres so many different bugs they gotta prefer different food right.....and the more different foods they eat the different waiste they shit n my plants have more a variety available.....its just a matter of time before we have bacterial processed 100% instant available plant nutes....I bet.....try just top feeding every week with some all purpose guano, kelp, alphalfa meal, fish emulsion, maxigro, worm castings anything n moderation weekly variety is the trick........

peace
    Last edited by moio; 10-14-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Thing I gotta mention is in many cases I find its rocking too well for people and actually causing there plants to feed n grow so fast they are getting nute defficientcies from starving them.....I noticed it before my patients did actually cuz I've seen it happen many times when an issue gets corrected the plant goes off in gives itself mag def to start with usually but thats a catalyst nute so just the start....imo....of course...
    I've noticed this myself. It seems to be a plant-specific reaction, too, not strain-specific. One Blue Dream of three might get it. Both of my afgooey dojas in veg are in recovery right now for this very reason, but another one in flower is fine and has had no problems at all through its entire life. I had two lavender deep chunks go deficient, one stayed eminently healthy. Cutting out the SG and/or supplementing deficient nutes cures the ills, so the problems are easy enough to fix, but this definitely is not a scenario I expected or thought to be on the lookout for.

I still am an ardent fan of the product. It's just not as easy to use as one might hope. Complications can and do arise.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456