Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    When I bought mine the guy told me if you foliar your first application you could expect to see results the next day or 2. He actually said the next day but I'm reasonable. I'm going to give it when I water for the rest of the time, maybe toss in a foliar here and there.
    1 more question, when do you quit giving it when I start my flush? Thanks guys and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

CannaManiac / Tester
    Status
    Country
    Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    How quickly do you see results, duns? I'm guessing 3-4 days. This is just idle chatter - not gonna affect my decision to purchase, but I like to daydream about sessy ladies.
    i use it from beging to end, and i would say that the results i got were amazing. the growth is faster, and the plants NEVER had any signs of burn even when i was at the heaviest point of feeding (about 3x the normal feeding). shits expensive, but you dont have to use much at all... so it goes a looong way. i dont know how quick youd see it... but if your running clones, then just use it one one and not the other- im sure youll see a difference...
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by theduns View Post
    if your running clones, then just use it one one and not the other- im sure youll see a difference...
    Thanks, duns - that's exactly my plan.

mal, I'll quit using it about ten days before finish, I guess, to give time to flush.

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3984 times
    I was really asking, I think duns said he uses it until the end. The 2 ozer is only 12.00, I got lucky the only place it shows its for sale in Indiana is 8 miles from me. I got the bottle and had my plants sprayed the same evening I saw this post. They've been talking good about this stuff for a while at the other place, take care

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    When I bought mine the guy told me if you foliar your first application you could expect to see results the next day or 2. He actually said the next day but I'm reasonable. I'm going to give it when I water for the rest of the time, maybe toss in a foliar here and there.

mal
    That, too, is my plan - and thanks for answering my question, too, mal.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Yeah, I've been running all their products for a year now, the only thing it dont do is kill those pesky insects...LOL..
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    I was really asking, I think duns said he uses it until the end. The 2 ozer is only 12.00, I got lucky the only place it shows its for sale in Indiana is 8 miles from me. I got the bottle and had my plants sprayed the same evening I saw this post. They've been talking good about this stuff for a while at the other place, take care

mal

Ameri-canna
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3991 times
    Picked up a couple of 2 oz bottles, and I'll put them to use right away. This should really be interesting if
    SG holds up to reputation....

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    Oh brother will it!!! Good Luck bro!! ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Picked up a couple of 2 oz bottles, and I'll put them to use right away. This should really be interesting if
    SG holds up to reputation....

Status
    Country
    Sweden
    Liked
    135 times
    I can also attest to this Seagreen product. It is really amazing!

You should see results within 24 hours of use in most cases.

Seagreen is by far the most concentrated form of biology and enzymes that no matter what you brew in a ACT Tea you will never achieve the diversity and concentration levels of Seagreen....I know ....we tried.

This stuff is so concentrated that to even look at it on a glass slide under a microscope to check the diversity and concentration levels of bacteria, it had to FIRST be diluted down with water! That is insane!!

Careful for you hydro users as the foam can be problematic if you use air pumps and air stones....it also will leave behind a black looking residue in DWC systems and the like.

The other products are good as well. The foliar will activate any previously used products so use caution there as well. An example is we use to foliar with Nitrozyme and had given a few treatments already before hand, then applied the foliar True Blooms and it made the plants claw up pretty bad as the product activated the residue of the previous Nitrozyme sprayings....so if you use it, make sure you have not used anything else previously...

While we are on foliars, one that tested really well for us was made by NPK Industries called Power Wash.....amazing product! The Mighty Wash and PM Wash also tested VERY VERY well...Mighty Wash will safely eradicate ANY spider mites and they do not build up an immunity to it at all.

They just came out with two new products called "Multiply" and "Stack" but we have not tested those yet....hoping to test them in the new future.

Cheers!

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1277 times
    You nailed it all! But in my experience of with mighty wash I seen NO effect.. They were borgs tho, so they were immune to everything.. sprayed 6.5 gal on 5 plants and the mites just laughed.... I didnt... cut down and threw out a 1+ lb plant indoors totally covered with mite's and eggs.. Hoping to NEVER see that again...
    Quote Originally Posted by BioHydroponics View Post
    I can also attest to this Seagreen product. It is really amazing!

You should see results within 24 hours of use in most cases.

Seagreen is by far the most concentrated form of biology and enzymes that no matter what you brew in a ACT Tea you will never achieve the diversity and concentration levels of Seagreen....I know ....we tried.

This stuff is so concentrated that to even look at it on a glass slide under a microscope to check the diversity and concentration levels of bacteria, it had to FIRST be diluted down with water! That is insane!!

Careful for you hydro users as the foam can be problematic if you use air pumps and air stones....it also will leave behind a black looking residue in DWC systems and the like.

The other products are good as well. The foliar will activate any previously used products so use caution there as well. An example is we use to foliar with Nitrozyme and had given a few treatments already before hand, then applied the foliar True Blooms and it made the plants claw up pretty bad as the product activated the residue of the previous Nitrozyme sprayings....so if you use it, make sure you have not used anything else previously...

While we are on foliars, one that tested really well for us was made by NPK Industries called Power Wash.....amazing product! The Mighty Wash and PM Wash also tested VERY VERY well...Mighty Wash will safely eradicate ANY spider mites and they do not build up an immunity to it at all.

They just came out with two new products called "Multiply" and "Stack" but we have not tested those yet....hoping to test them in the new future.

Cheers!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast