Thread: HomeLess Beans

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that this is NOT my Thread... I am just copying it over here from The Seed Depot for HomeLess Beans minus all the conversation in between. Thanks for all you do for the Cannabis Community Hippy!

Here it goes:

Quote Originally Posted by HomeLessBeans
    Hello Family, How you all are??

First I can not thank JB enough, without him this never would have happened.

HomeLess Beans was created to get genetics into the hands of Medical Marijauna Caregivers for free. The name has many meanings as you may imagine. One of my patients is/was Homeless in an upscale resort community. It was kind of shocking to see how many folks where just ignored by the rich and famous. There is a sub-community, that know one whats to see.
    Talk about one thing leading to another. I gave a few fellas some extra seeds one night we where sharing fellowship ( Pizza,KFC,buds n bongs). I can't just hand out seeds without a little schooling so... I became The Caregiver/Mentor to the whole freakin stinkin Community. And you know what guys and gals?? At the end of the season I had more of them tryin to 'pay' me back than many of my friends ever had.
    About this same time one of the true compassion centers had a homeless Canvas Valley Purple male. Could I find him a home? And a stanky girlfriend?? Deadhead OG x Tahoe OG was my most naturally purple so a match was made.

CVP on the top DHT on the bottom. the next is my test run.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

Well the lights came on the a well fertilized floor.Why must it always be a fresh rez when I kick a hose loose?? Damn Murphy.

where was I? beans..homeless..oh yeah
    I also have been gifted seeds from growers who themselves been homeless or where starting over. Some from growers Banned from 'another' site. Just because you are an ass your hard work should not be wasted,imho of course. Cannablazer the latter is where those SD IBL beans came from.

We just snapped up Rare Dankness KarmaBitch,gotta be all keepers with that name. IF RareD does not mind I would expect to see some outcrosses in this project of ours.

I am NOT a breeder. Hell I don't even rate 'closetpollenchuckinhack'. But I am a problem solver and this seems like the best way to solve some of our problems locally. Cuts and clones are being counted as plants by LEO. Seeds are not.

two locations are harvesting now so pictures to follow. I flowered small 8"/20cm seedlings and I expect to harvest around an ounce per.
    Thanks all

hip
    Last edited by hippie420; 07-06-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

My first test runs are finishing up now. I am seeing one pheno that is just huge compared to her sisters. I have been trying to upload a couple shots,but it looks like I created them to large..

thanks everyone
    hip
    Last edited by hippie420; 07-06-2012 at 08:46 PM.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

Well here is some of the finished product.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

Well tonight is the 'pass out party'. Passing out beans,and probaly some old school 'passin out'. Thanks to the Donations by members here and on weed watch my vault (tupperware in frig) is just about empty. By weight well over a 1,000 beans should see dirt locally.
    thanks to wallstreet,mal,medicatedacres,magilla,jb,and you for your support. Cause lets face it I'm just a crazy fuk handin seeds to other nutz n outcasts.. You folks have the power to make this ssssoooooo much more. Right now in your cities and towns there are people that can use you

give till it helps
    hip

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

Well I am practically seedless ~. Mission accomplished !
    Contests include:nicest plant, most hidden in plain site, most hidden in public, and my personal favorite Plants at the police stations. I had to explain seed Bombs for that last one.

Guys n gals it was worth every seed. You could see the changes in these good people as I told them about you. The thought that they were a part of something Bigger, something better, seemed to be religious almost. Thank you all..... Hip

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

you guys!!! I'm all tinglly.

now that the gang is all here I would like to meet SIR
    Last edited by hippie420; 07-06-2012 at 08:55 PM.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    More...

Here is a peak into some buns in the oven. first is my trainwreck tested 22+% ..second a local landrace indica thunderfuk

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Alright and here is the last update, feel free to take it away from here Hippy!

Peace,
    Hippie

Just got the numbers back from testing the HomeLess Purple for those who may have recieved them from JB as freebies

THCA THC THC Max CBDA CBD CBD Max CBN TOTAL
    20.3% 0.3% 18.1% 0.2% 0.0% 0.2% 1.0% 19.4%

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Good looking out hippie420 on passing this on. For those folks that have comments or questions For HOMELESSBEANS, I know he lives in the booney's and internet is hit or miss. And as you can tell my man is a lil busy helping others and saves lil time for himself. Cause of WW and Wallstreets post, I couldnt help out and glad to be part of something GOOD. My hat is off to JD, Bert, Hippie, and everyone else that has donated or has even thought about it. Power to the People, and Feed the needy and fight the greedy.

FUNKTASTIK FUNK 4-All
    Funk Monk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast