Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    I just sent Homeless Beans a care package. Not posting this to brag, I'm posting this as a challenge.

I have almost 100 different strains - I took 10 of the most diverse, took some beans from each one, and bundled them for Homeless Beans to help others with. And I sent the money to take care of the shipping and handling of them.

JB at TSD has graciously agreed to act as middleman for these packages - he's in the biz, so therefore the perfect blind to keep everyone safe. No point in someone getting busted over gifts or good intentions.

My challenge is quite simple - if your life is treating you decently, if you have a roof over your head, a couple of bucks in your pocket, then you can help somebody that has less. Get your bean collection out - take 10% of the strains you have set aside, and take from 2 to 5 beans each of those strains (or more if you want, I'm just setting a minimum here), and get them out in the mail to JB, with a note that they are for Homeless Beans. Drop $10 or $20 in with it to take care of the postage.

Everyone has ups and downs - but some people have nothing, or almost nothing, and those of us with something SHOULD do the right thing and help them.

Hippy does solid work - he needs a hand - and if even 10% of us help him out, he can really (we can really) make a difference.

So - there it is - I challenge you all to help, to make a difference in someones life. If you can, plse do. If you can't, no sweat, at least do something nice for someone you know.

A senseless, random act of kindness never goes unpunished.

Please - and thanks.

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    This an awesome thing you have done and great idea to help out for those in the position. Thanks for posting this up and I hope those who are in the position to donate to the cause feel inclined. I do something very similar in my local community (This way every one can enjoy a new variety to hit the scene.) and it's very fulfilling to give something back. I wish I could send some more Karma your way WallStreet... Will have to pass some your way later on for this kind act and suggestion. And a big shout out to Hippy and HomeLess Beans for all they are providing for the medical community. Be well and keep your green thumb strong WallStreet.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Breeder
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    316 times
    You Guys!!! Classy!! Really!! Swappin some genetics this week with medicatedacres from tsd420. Now we are really really gonna need to get these beans into the community. Any WW members in like to test, or even breed/spank/chuck ????

Thanks again guys n gals.
    We will try to do you proud
    Hip

OG/TSD Refugee
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeLessBeans View Post
    You Guys!!! Classy!! Really!! Swappin some genetics this week with medicatedacres from tsd420. Now we are really really gonna need to get these beans into the community. Any WW members in like to test, or even breed/spank/chuck ????

Thanks again guys n gals.
    We will try to do you proud
    Hip
    Maybe type up a Tester Application and post a sticky in this forum... Just a thought as well. I am sure there are plenty of folks on WW willing to test out some dank genetics for you bro. I wish I had a location to grow at, I would definitely do some testing for you brother. Be well and keep your green thumb strong.

Peace,
    Hippie
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Hunter S. Thompson
    Overgrow Original | Sp3cialSt3v3420 | 2001 - 2006 | Overgrow The World
    TSD OG 2011-2013 | Hippie420 | Former Forums Manager

Weed Watcher
    Out of the Blue & Teetering on the Point of No Return
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    1740 times
    Brilliant Concept Wall-Street ,,,
    Póg mo bán Irish thóin !

Is gairid ár gcairt ar an saol seo ,,,

Sláinte !

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud about the Irish

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Nah - no credit here, it's just something I owe the world. I'm not religious (no shit, eh?), and I don't have a charity I give to, but I owe some serious karma to the universe for all the good things that have come to my life (wife, kids, general good luck above and beyond "normal"). I really do believe in the "random and senseless acts of kindness" thing, and the golden rule of "do unto others".

HomeLess Beans combines the 2 things I'm a believer in - weed and giving back - so it's the perfect mix for me.

It's Hippy's baby - I'm just sending a bottle of formula, and maybe some diapers.

It's all good, my friend - it's all good.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    U guys r flat out ruthless! Does 1 man woman or child have the ability to change the world. Hellz to the yeah! I could spit some knowledge from my mentor lil dragon but his messages come from strange places WALLSTREET. 100% in from the temple of funk. Tell me how where and when. Dont be a product of ur enviroment, and break the cycles. Life is free just breathe! How do u get more? By giving it away! Humble pie anyone? Mad respect funk monk!!!!

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    If you would like to send in some of your treasured Beans - Send them in to JB @

TSD
    372 Old Street Suite # 222
    London
    EC1V 9LT
    United Kingdom

marked 'HomeLess Beans Project'

(Quoted from Hippy - the man behind HLB)

Status
    Liked
    2448 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreet View Post
    I just sent Homeless Beans a care package. Not posting this to brag, I'm posting this as a challenge.

I have almost 100 different strains - I took 10 of the most diverse, took some beans from each one, and bundled them for Homeless Beans to help others with. And I sent the money to take care of the shipping and handling of them.

JB at TSD has graciously agreed to act as middleman for these packages - he's in the biz, so therefore the perfect blind to keep everyone safe. No point in someone getting busted over gifts or good intentions.

My challenge is quite simple - if your life is treating you decently, if you have a roof over your head, a couple of bucks in your pocket, then you can help somebody that has less. Get your bean collection out - take 10% of the strains you have set aside, and take from 2 to 5 beans each of those strains (or more if you want, I'm just setting a minimum here), and get them out in the mail to JB, with a note that they are for Homeless Beans. Drop $10 or $20 in with it to take care of the postage.

Everyone has ups and downs - but some people have nothing, or almost nothing, and those of us with something SHOULD do the right thing and help them.

Hippy does solid work - he needs a hand - and if even 10% of us help him out, he can really (we can really) make a difference.

So - there it is - I challenge you all to help, to make a difference in someones life. If you can, plse do. If you can't, no sweat, at least do something nice for someone you know.

A senseless, random act of kindness never goes unpunished.

Please - and thanks.
    Bump...

We have had such a terrific response from our brothers and sisters here at WW, that I wanted to get this message back out, front and center again, for those of you we may have missed in the original blitz.

HLB is NOT my doing, it is not my baby, it is not my idea - it is a very worthy cause that I, and other like-minded folks, have thrown our hearts, our wallets and our bean collections into.

HLB - learn it, live it, love it...

/ stepping down from my soapbox now

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2606 times
    man ever feel like crap for a good reason , I do right now wish I had some to send but troubles were a brewin and dont have it to give , will in time though love this site ,gonna get in touch with hippiy for the future all I have is like 3 packs from cannobi and he is the reason ( among others ) why i want to give back

peace and hope
    freegrow
    MY HONOR IS MY LIFE

“The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast